Crystal Resistant Tfree Distillate $650/kg

Leave some after heating exposed to o2 for a day

1 Like

I may have inadvertently done this, I haven’t cleaned out my beaker yet.

2 Likes

Crack or lattice forming upon thin layer?

1 Like

It’s from the bottom of the beaker, I wiped it off. Good eye!

2 Likes

So uhm… I think my region took care of my testing for me :sweat_smile::joy:

But on another note, please use more secure packaging for contents like this vial, I understand it’s just cbd, but the entire package was ripped open before getting to my door…

7 Likes

crystal “delayed” distillate.

9 Likes

Either that or the temp here for the bp or melt point of the reaction catalyst to hide the crx effect.

Even at low potency shouldnt happen that quick.

After heating for cart mix, I smell fish… wtf

It might have been what was in the vile before. :laughing:

2 Likes

It overpowers the purple punch from @GoldCoastTerpenes that’s forsure idk why the hell that is, but this is honest feedback…

Delete

1 Like

Uhm…?

1 Like

No catalysts used, I would bet the cbd just wanted to be a solid again.

1 Like

Whos this directed at? OP?

2 Likes

Yep. Deschutes labs.

2 Likes

I mean lots of folks say nothing added… but could very well be, but doesn’t explain the smell what so ever. The taste even mixed with terps is horrid to me personally… being a full spec I’d expect more of a natural profile, this quite literally smell of fish & chem(ill performed crc smell.)

I was like uhmmmm I don’t rent :joy:

Wow, this is quite a bit less than what I pay for crystal resistant disty. I know prices are coming down but man…if this is true, I am in for a kilo. Please pm me some info.

To be fully transparent there is a lawsuit with one of equipment manufactures and we are withholding payment for several reasons. As there is an ongoing lawsuit, I am not going to go into much detail.

We have paid for roughly 80%+ of the equipment delivered according to the terms of our contract. Final payment is being withheld based on the equipment being unable to meets the manufactures capacity claims, unresolved warranty issues(Design Flaws) that came up within days of using the equipment and incredibly poor customer service in addressing these issues.

We have contacted the manufacture multiple times, who initially sent out their mechanical engineer and PHD Chemist who could not get the system to perform to its stated capacity and offered no concessions for their equipment’s inability to meet their stated claims. Since they have ghosted us on resolving these issues

We have offered to return the equipment for a refund of 40% of what we paid (the contract states if return 50% of the value will be paid back) and the manufacture has not accepted this offer.

Because of these issues, we are willing to pay for a site inspection from a 3rd party professional engineer with a background in large scale ethanol extraction to come to our facility and do a review of the system and its function to be used in resolution of our legal dispute. PM with Daily rates and travel cost if interested.

Why did you delete lol…

Keep that same energy.

2 Likes

Cheeba,

I apologize that the sample did not meet your expectations. We do our best to make a flavor free product and all containers that we use are new and we clean them with soap/water and then ethanol to sanitize before putting product into them.

This distillate starts life a a Co2 extract that is winterized, de-volitized, distilled, remediated and then distilled again. For our distillations, we run our terpene strips at 110c / 5 torr and Heads pass at 154c / 50mtorr on our wiped film for both distillations prior to distilling CBD.

I would be happy to discuss our process further on a call with you. I am very open to feed back on what you think could have happened with your sample and any process improvements that we can make. If this is something you would be open to please PM me your phone number and I will reach out.

3 Likes

Thank you for the transparency I’ll dm you

2 Likes