CRC taste like shit change my mind

The point is
-NONE OF THE SOPS ON THIS SITE SAY TO PREWASH YOUR MEDIA.

• I CAN PROVE WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT USING UNWASHED MEDIA WILL LEAVE RESIDUE. SO -THIS SITE IS CONTRIBUTING TO DANGEROUS PRACTICES. And I simply want to.make.sure people are consuming safe products.
    Why cant we all get behind this what’s up with the arguing?

I think we all talked about this awhile ago, silica doesn’t vaporize at the temps we’re talking about does it? And then as far as media getting into a customer’s airway, again, we talked about this, a dab rig would filter any silica that did make it through.

And for vape pens, it’s the same isn’t it? It’s not like people freebase dabs.

Maybe a nectar collector would be the one scenario where the smoke has a direct path to your lungs.

3 Likes

So, prove without a doubt then @Distillforeal… I wanna read some proof with facts. I heart crc

3 Likes

So you would rather argue that the media in the extracts doesnt pos a risk rather than informing people how to correctly remove it? That is crazy

Whats the residue? I guess that would depend more on the source of the minerals. Most of them are washed and activated with heat and acid to adjust the ph

1 Like

I’m not saying that at all, you’re stating ANY silica in there is dangerous.

Yes I would consider any amount of silica in my extracts unacceptable.

I’m stating that worse case scenario that minute amounts of silica in a extract do not pose the safety risk your saying it does.

Have you ever smoked some outdoor pot?

Edit: or any pot for that matter, because I’d say you smoked silica then.

5 Likes

I’m not even sure the residue is silica my first guess was that is is residue from the acid activation

please do

3 Likes

Ya I love cali outdoor. How does that contain silica?

Check this out if we add activated silica to our winterizing column it will help reduce the production of the sludge that blinds the flow making it easier to filter and help the fats coagulate faster.

4 Likes

What about non activated b80, your kind of moving the goal posts now.

I’m not gone argue about taste, but saying it’s a safety issue is a little overblown.

1 Like

So you dry pack only?

Really? You’re saying that there isn’t naturally silica in dirt?

You’re not arguing in good faith.

4 Likes

diatomaceous earth

3 Likes

Did you not read my experiment? Anyone can duplicate it it’s a few post up

So, if it’s not present and is filtered out of the solution. It’s not a problem correct? Using the correct amount is extremely important, not using too much silica is also extremely important, not using any carbon (stop using t41) as it loves cannabinoids and is a deodorizer. And with having proper filtration in place, there’s virtually nothing but liquids making it through.

So, if it’s filtered properly you only have a problem with the taste on bad products, correct?

6 Likes

Correct if its filter proper to each their own MY PRONLEM IS NONE OF THE SOPS ARE TELLING PEOPLE TO PREWASH THEIR MEDIA AND AS SOMONE WHO LOVES CANNABIS IT HURTS TO THINK PEOPLE ARE SMOKING CONTAMINATED EXTRACTS