CRC taste like shit change my mind

They say if you listen to the streets the streets talk.

And right now the streets are saying that all this albino guano extracts flooding the shelves of dispensaries along the West Coast is that CRC taste like shit.

You heard proper - CRC extract taste like shit.

They lack the subtleties and nuanced profiles of extracts that haven’t been processed through some absorbent media such as silica.

Has anyone analyzed with gas chromatograph on extract that has been CRC and extract that hasn’t been CRC and compared to terp ratios in the flower used for both extracts? If I am wrong I am wrong but let’s let the data speak for itself.

TL:DR - CRC extract products taste like shit, they lack the nuanced sensory profiles found in extracts that haven’t been processed through absorption media. Change my mind. :canada:

12 Likes

We have posted COA’s in the CRC thread.

6 Likes

Based on the input Ive seen fed in to some CRC, I’d argue that it’s not the process that is the issue, it’s the input some folks will use now that barn find can be made any color you want.

I’ll give you that there are a huge variety of magic dirts being thrown at the problem, so I can’t say it’s the input in every case…

I’ve made decent tasting product that was darker than I’d like before CRC, but color really did use to be a decent indicator of quality.

20 Likes

I’ve had stuff that was CRC’d and used low quality inputs and you could tell it wasn’t good pretty easily. I’ve had stuff using good inputs and CRC taste bad(bland/sour usually). Dr. Jolly’s is the only processor I think does it right here in Oregon

4 Likes

Streets also say that they want the lighter colored slabs. Im sure many are overdoing it with the powders to get to the desired color, thus sacrificing all the terps in the process

21 Likes

Crc does Absorb some terps. But these fractions taste amazing. AMAZING

25 Likes

and we have water clear!

12 Likes

But do you have COA of extract that’s undergone CRC and COA for the flower that went into the extraction process and compared the terpene ratios of both

1 Like

You’re trying to compare two incomparable things. It’s simple, smoke shit flower and it’ll taste like shit, smoke shit disty and it’ll taste like shit, smoke shit and it’ll taste like… you guessed it!

You’re asking pointless and moot questions

It’s already been stated that crc “steals” terps. It’s also been stated, that in fact, material in makes a big difference with what comes out, along with SOPs - other threads.

Here’s a suggestion for you or the “streets”, stop buying bunk.

Edit: I went and got medicated and realized I misread the point of your original post, I think. I apologize :poop:

7 Likes

No more crude now all crc

4 Likes

I have coa of same material no crc, crc with clay and silica and crc with w1 anyone would be surprised. I’ll post tom @daveym

7 Likes

Real water clear no crc.

33 Likes

I have no idea how that’s possible. Any amber trichs are gonna color things somewhat. Unless you got NO amber trichs, that not feasible. Details plz. No cryptic stuff like you usually say, or sorry, I’m calling bs.

I also remembered when cema stole the one pic of yours awhile ago and I could swear you claimed that was crc at the time.

10 Likes

I believe he was running FF…

1 Like

Input material, solvent ratios, and powders used matter.

I’ve successfully made extracts from the same source material (GMO,) that smelled exactly the same with and without the use of powders. One was black, the other was gorgeous.

7 Likes

Just cause you don’t understand it doesn’t mean it’s bullshit. The proof is right there in the photos. I’ve had it been called fake by many people. Why do you think you deserve to just be told the tech or it’s bullshit? I’ve never had or seen anyone’s crc ever be water clear. There is always a slight tint to the terp fraction. I honestly don’t care if anyone thinks it’s fake. I smoke it. it’s very real and other people on here have done it too

14 Likes

Someone snagged this from insta and made a reddit post a year ago. The comments are hilarious. it’s either crc or water and ice :joy: it’s been called fake for years. Again other people have done this too on here not just me and crc was not involved.

3 Likes

Because no one has EVER pulled water clear runs from ff. You seem to be the only person in existence that is able to do so.

Seems kinda fishy to me…

6 Likes

Maybe your harvesting a month early or something, that’d give you water clear with no crc, but again, I’m gonna stress this…

HOW COME YOU’RE THE ONLY PERSON I’VE EVER SEEN PULL WATER CLEAR WITH NO POWDERS? NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER DONE IT OR CLAIMED IT.

QUIT SWINGING YOUR DICK WITH BS CLAIMS AND NOTHING TO BACK IT UP, PICTURES DON’T PROVE SHIT.

I’M NOT THE ONLY IN THIS COMMUNITY WHO THINKS YOU ARE LYING YOUR ASS OFF.

20 Likes

Post your bullshit all you want, but I’m gonna call you out every time now. I’m convinced you get water clear by harvesting waaaay too early. What’s a secret lol.

I personally don’t run ff, so I don’t give two shits about your sop. But I hate liars, and you seem to be one.

3 Likes