CRC taste like shit change my mind

funny that people have smoked it and i have pictures and video but you still say it’s bullshit. I could honestly care less if you believe me or not. I make these for my head and for the love of hash. Calling me a liar cause you don’t understand my tech makes you look like a real fuckin dick head. Did i ever say that my water clear came like that right out of the pour off? No i didn’t. Big hint right there. stick to your crc trim runs and shut the fuck up you sound like a little bitch

13 Likes

Your also wrong about pulling it early. i don’t care one bit about proving to you if it’s real or not. Sounds like the only way you would believe it is if i hand over my tech? people on here really feel like they deserve all the answers to everything just cause it’s on an open forum. Fuck outa here

7 Likes

Its a fraction which is why its water clear?

11 Likes

Im getting close

30 Likes

Ding ding ding @Waxplug1 you are on the right track. I believe @Dabatronicus has done this as well. I’m not the only one nor have i ever claimed to be

9 Likes

i posted some clear extracts almost a year before crc happened. I got lucky and had no butane…shot a heavy propane run. It only happened once. Never was able to replicate it nor figure out how it came out white/clear.

Its certainly possible but i would say it was common.

The Diamond Baron was certainly showing off clear diamonds as far as i can remember

5 Likes

@J12 you are correct.

Also, diamond baron was not using clays.

The water clear sauce he had was all made by me.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjLoo3-hzIz/?igshid=c5a3jzrvkhfa

This was all pre-CRC.

@Killa12345

19 Likes

i will edit that out then…

2 Likes

For his regular sauce, DB was using Dry Ice jacketed columns with fresh frozen material and N-butane only.

N-butane pulls more color so had to be done with dry ice jacketed columns(or equivalent chilling capacity) to avoid as much color as possible.

With the higher boiling point, n-butane alone allows the slower growth of THCA crystals which led to much larger crystals then most were seeing at the time.

The water clear sauce I was making was using his regular sauce as the starting point,

9 Likes

Post extraction wash.

5 Likes

Some of you guys really impress me @J12 I believe you bro. One thing I’m still trying to figure out is how to make water clear sauce with no Crc or steam. Diamonds are dialed in.

2 Likes

Again, I don’t give a shit about your fake tek.

You claimed t hose exact same pics were crc in the past, and now all of a sudden they aren’t. Convenient.

Edit: to everyone saying it’s possible, ok, I will accept that, but I have a good memory and these pics are old and he definitely claimed crc back then

8 Likes

It can be done without CRC and to me, makes a vastly superior product.

I was making it over 3 years ago now before CRC was popularized. People were only using media’s for water clear distillate and d8 at the time.

Harvesting early will lead to a weak product. It’s not needed at all to get clear diamonds and clear terps. There’s a bunch of processes that actually can achieve it. However, I have found only one that makes product that truly represents the flowers entourage modulating effects.

The nose knows

18 Likes

I believe @Slabby just made some clear rocks as well without crc recently

3 Likes

I accept that for sure now, my problem is claiming one thing and then claiming another.

And I think the pics slabby posted were a rex in pentane @Waxplug1.

2 Likes

Diamonds are the easy part

Real quality clear terps from most techniques do not give the intense modulating effects seen with high quality flower and extracts.

Steam, CO2, Cold traps won’t do it. Well done CRC is closer but still lacks, some profiles do really well CRC but a lot does not.

From my understanding, J12 is using a very similar process to my own. Never seen him claim CRC on his sauce. I remember some posts about using CRC for dry material and making slabs I think but haven’t seen him claim it for the sauce

7 Likes

Ok ok im following you guys here. So my guess is pulling the clear terp fraction and combining it with the thca fraction to create the clear sauce and rocks. Only question is how did u pull fractions without using powders? :thinking:

3 Likes

J12 admitted to using a crc on that last pic.

Yall need to get his dick out yalls mouth…

9 Likes

:eyes: … so many thoughts on this

4 Likes

I’m dying. :joy:

5 Likes