CRC taste like shit change my mind

So what is it bro? Crc or no crc? You absolutely claimed that pic you posted earlier was NOT crc, yet @TwistedStill found that SAME PIC and you claimed crc back then…

So weird how it’s one thing one day, and another thing a different day…

Edit: fuck outta here with your bullshit, you can’t keep your stories straight at all.

9 Likes

15 Likes

We’re all waiting for your next lie buddy, as you can see I’m not the only who thinks you’re absolutely full of shit.

7 Likes

So no CRC on this then what do you CRC? I’ve seen you post about packing B80 in the bottom of a material column and getting the same results as seen above…

6 Likes

That’s what he is saying …“no separate CRC chamber.” He describes this in multiple places on here I believe. I’m not going to go find it for you all though…its easy enough to find.

If you read everything J12 posts…its obvious he contradicts himself.

10 Likes

What bout dis’here

8 Likes

Or this post?

9 Likes

Cmon @j12, where you at now buddy? Here’s plenty of proof you’re contradicting yourself.

Fake ass liar. Go back to ig if all you want is kudos for your bs.

9 Likes

@TwistedStill thank you for your service :clap:

10 Likes

Your quite welcome @Hansel

All I did was look at his top replies.

As I said…its not hard. If you looked further…I’m sure you’d find more.

12 Likes

So how many steps do you gloss over when you make your ridiculous claims?

Care to explain this discrepancy we’re seeing, or are you just gonna disappear now? Because you clearly got caught contradicting yourself.

Edit: sorry I’m so hung up on this guys, but everyone has worshipped his posts and it’s all seemed so fishy to me for the longest time.

4 Likes

This is true and that’s my bad on the last pick that was crc and did not come out water clear. close but not water clear. the top 2 pics are a different process to achieve water clear that did not involve crc.

1 Like

I gotta say I totally agree. I ate a bunch of clays and it did taste absolutely terrible. Now the extract that went through it was far superior in taste to the actual stainless column filled with dirt that was a total pain to eat. I think i chipped a tooth.

12 Likes

well i don’t know why you guys are going to be such cocksuckers about my extracts. what point are you trying to make? What i’m saying is there are 2 different processes yielding 2 different extracts. Crc which does not come out water clear, and then the water clear tech which does. What are you trying to prove that they are not real. You guys sound like a bunch whiny little school girls, and i don’t even post anything on IG

2 Likes

What are my ridiculous claims?

You mad cause your extracts suck?

3 Likes

That the photo you provided was not crc when in fact it was.

7 Likes

No one is mad. We are just pointing out you seem to be full of shit.

Your extracts look great…in pictures on the internet.

Your words contradict themselves…on the internet.

Good job with the pictures.

Get your lies straight so we dont see them so much.

9 Likes

My extracts are decent enough, I just am confused on why pics are one thing one day, then another a different day.

2 Likes

her you go honestly I don’t lie about my extracts and i don’t make anything fake
These pics are all from the same run this is fresh frozen crc with W1. This has been the clearest i’ve gotten with crc

6 Likes