CRC taste like shit change my mind

The second “C” is for “Chromatography”

“Color Remediation Chromatography”
:grimacing:

10 Likes

I think it really depends on the context of the acronym. @cyclopath has a Canadian Rally Championship jacket that uses the acronym CRC. It’s a sweet jacket. Lol.

In this case, though, I’m with you, @TheGratefulPhil. CRC in regards to extraction stands for color remediation chromatography, even if it isn’t the textbook standard for chromatography. First time I said that to Cyclo, he looked at me funny, and only after he thought about it did he seem to, begrudgingly, agree.

Like everything cannabis, there seems to be some discrepancies when it comes to appropriate and accurate nomenclature. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

It’s the fucking application…not a word…chromatography. If you haven’t done the magical dirt inline to cleany uppy the sticky icky then you cant explain how to properly apply the process.

It is chromatography. We know this. Extreme speed chromatography, running high volumes of oil laden solvent as fast as the powders will allow while still doing their job. When you run a chromatography column, do you time it every time and try and beat that time the following round? Do you strive for efficiency in regards to time or no?

2 Likes

Is this response to me or someone else?

2 Likes

Its to anyone listing to this ridiculous banter about semantics and how not having experience doing the discussed process can make someone look silly. So no, not directed at you. My rantings started about pressure differentials required for acceptable flow when implementing a b80 CRC.

I’ve spoken plenty on the topic. If you’re getting W1 flow out of B80 tell us where you’re sourcing this sieved bentonite that the rest of us aren’t getting. I’m out.

5 Likes

I pulled cartridge from the forums in searching for the origin.

I may not be in practice but I do my research.

XD what a conundrum

Cartridge = OG 2019
CHROMATOGRAPHY = 2020

Google says it’s Color Remediation Column

https://cannabiscactus.com/what-is-crc/

It’s still definitely the fast food of the hash industry.

1 Like

Still MY favorite CRC, tall pines is awesome

4 Likes

BVV sells color remediation cups…

Edit: lioks like they now call them cartridges…

3 Likes

I vote for color remediation column as being what this tek was og called. That’s how I remember it…

6 Likes

I don’t care enough but I find the entire thing funny like live resin.

3 Likes

What’s funny about live resin? It happens to be my preferred form of concentrate.

2 Likes

We all know we crc really stands for…

ColoRectal Cancer.

Duh.

6 Likes

But it’s dead.
XD is crc ff still live?

Not dissing on what I enjoy dabbing. Dissing on the words and their constant adjustments/ descriptions titles acronyms you name it.

1 Like

The definition of live resin hasn’t changed, though. It has always meant the same thing.

There’s nothing wrong with refining language. We (generally as a species) are constantly refining and modifying language. It’s just the nature of the beast; language will continue to evolve with us (or devolve, as the case may often be).

Hell, most of you still call cannabis extract oil! That shit drives me crazy! IT’S NOT AN OIL! IT IS AN OLEORESIN! Saying live resin is probably the closest you’ve come to using appropriate nomenclature, in regards to cannabis crude.

And yes, by definition CRC FF is still live, albeit mutilated and and only a fraction of its whole self.

5 Likes

How about ADSORBENT MEDIA FILTRATION

5 Likes

Mutant FIRE

Has anyone seen water clear translusent d8 style oil from CRC tech? Like columbo style color

I always thought clear d8 was from distillation?
I could be mistaken.

No longer relevant post was queued waiting approval and just now posted.

this is what I got with 200g ultra clear and 200g b80 and 50g aa and it does not taste like shiiit

4 Likes