Crc issues

I have done that with alumina instead of DE. I get good results but I don’t have 2 inch filter paper or a retention ring so sometimes I set the paper poorly. I just expect some to blow by and I take steps to decant after

1 Like

Let me see if I can find a picture of what we did. If you can find a 3" paper or 2.5" that’s fine. We didn’t have any filter rings so we went to the hardware store and picked up some #8 ground wire and made our own. Poured in a little DE then out filter powders on top of that.

4 Likes

Overpriced. Lower your price to what a Chinese part should be and maybe you will get people buying them

1 Like

I think I will be carrying cema sintered plates without the green tax hopefully. I made a small order yesterday for some.

I really didn’t feel like carrying the plates but everyone is kinda getting into the powder and extractor game. Mine as well defend my position. I’ll the prices but the 6” should be around $300 shipped and the 4” around $200 shipped for the 5um filter plate.

6 Likes

I’ll take a 4 in ASAP

1 Like

You guys know I like to rip these other companies margins apart. I need to renegotiate the 3” size because I just noticed the prices was off. Unless cema want to undercut me, I should be the cheapest person to get these from soon.

This is gonna take a massive investment.

8 Likes

5 Likes

Just order from @Killa12345. I think I was one of the first to get the prototypes. One of the many benefits of living in SF.

2 Likes

Definitely interested in the 3" when you get it sorted out!!

1 Like

These were from my normal stainless supplier. I’ll be getting the filter plates from cema this round. I have 5 and 1 micron ones coming

2 Likes

Any chance for a smaller diameter 1um crc? All my spools are little 1.5" tubes, and if I didn’t have to get a 1-3 inch spool adapter, that would be awesome, but if not I’ll let you sort out the 3 inch, and once you do, I’ll get one asap!

We are making them from 1.5” to 12”. This is just an intial order.

3 Likes

I would like to request/reserve both a 1 & 5 micron filter in a 4”, please & thank you!

Perfect,

You’re freaking awesome man! I’ll keep my eyes open and literally the second I see you have the 1.5 ones, I’ll order one.

Those should be here next week. The 1 microns are more expensive though.

3 Likes

Those where the “prototypes”. The next-gen are really baller. :100:

3 Likes

If anyone knows it’s probably you that I really like to move slow and calculated. I just didn’t want to make my customers the prototypers. I’m pretty confident these will take the added pressure. Cema said they are pressure rated much higher than we I’ll take them too.

I guess it’s time to offer some full models. I think I will be carrying a complete crc module with a top sintered plate too and perhaps a jacketed spool so you can run your crc powders warm with a subzero extraction.

4 Likes

I have also been running cold everything. On the last run poured in, once everything is dissolved, is when I begin to winterize and crc everything at once.

1 Like

This is going to be the easiest way to run large volume at the end of the day. When killa gets his rig finalized we will get one and start to pump some volume thru it.

Yea it Is faster. The longest part is the recovery.

1 Like