Crc issues

doesnt copper leach with hydrocarbons ???

Not that I am aware of.

2 Likes

Think you thinking of brass.

6 Likes

yeah I think i was, my mistake !

Great idea

I’d like to reserve a 1 micron filter in 3” when ready.

Did this ever come together? I’m definitely interested

@Killa12345 should have them in his hands in the next couple of days. :100:

1 Like

What size is it coming in?

This is what I do with 6x48s… into the honeypot out of the dip-tube into the crc… again and again.

1 Like

Yo have you tried building your self a honey pot with a diptube?
You can run a bunch of crude and then dissolve it in the honey pot w/ your desired solvent then run it thru a large crc filter, bing bang boom problem solved.
Work smarter not harder

1 Like

This works as long as you can run clean fuel into the honey pot to grab the tails and to help flush the crc.

4 Likes

I got a 6x6 honey pot w no dip tube I was gonna sell someone at one moment but they backed out

I second @FicklePickle I’ve done this and seen yield loss due to not enough solvent to oil ratio. U can wash a big batch of crude as long as u pass clean butane through the crc after.

3 Likes

why do you need a dip tube in the honey pot to do this? unless ur talking about honey pots wifhout pour spouts?

2 Likes

Exactly what he is referring to

To pull it out of the honey pot otherwise yes a spout would accomplish the same thing

1 Like

For someone that has issues with how long crc process takes w/o nitrogen assist. You can run a bunch of crude then lightly purge or not.
Take the crude dissolve it in your honey pot with butane and pass the crude thru a crc filter and into your collection pot.

This works very well from my own experience. All i had to do was remove the solvent in line from material column in and redirect it to the honey pot, fill it, shake it up to make sure its dissolved and run her

2 Likes

Yup! Done this myself many times. Works great for doing batch crc

2 Likes

but arent you guys technically recovering the solvent twice?

1 Like