Crc diamonds hot jar tek

That spot is where i poked it. Feels like vasoline also. I’ve never seen this consistency before

+

2 Likes

I was very impressed with the results of no vac no lid on the jar CRC high quality dry trim oven temp was 120 just because thats how this worked before for me it was just a small experiment but was impressed . There was solid crystallization in 12 hours with smaller facets I’m gonna see if i can get them larger with a lower temp .

4 Likes

I haven’t been dewaxing for a while , since before I started trying for crystals, maybe I should run a dewax run to compare , same input?
I have my first ever live run in the freezer, cut down 3 days ago,
its in the freezer at -40f
wondering how i should run it , it is nugs, n bute, passive 1lb , n2, dry ice/iso

1 Like

my last run came out like that. It was like almost an apple sauce consistency but without the sugar crystals. It was weird but it dabbed great. Those swirls are just fats in there most likely. Mine looks like that when not dewaxing

3 Likes

Has anyone seen this? It seems like jars or miners are not necessary.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5JQhvah9RB/?igshid=1jt4zhrna0mrb

7 Likes

yeah the pyrex pan method, works really well from what I’ve seen. Haven’t tried it myself yet.

5 Likes

I’ve heard it referred to as casserole tek. Into a pyrex dish with a lid and let sit. Also limonene added to the crude solution and then riding the boiling point to facilitate slow steady growth.

On My most “unsuccessful” runs I still get applesauce. But in a miner it’s easy to fuge the pressure need be

1 Like

limonene? for reals?

I’d have to triple check but one of the abundant terps boils at low 90s. So you can use that boiling point to control solvent evap and grow crystals. Never done it. But makes perfect sense

3 Likes

ive just never had a good time w bottled limonene no matter how i purify it that high boiler is still present somehow and it affects everything!! Interesting…

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s limonene

4 Likes

Yeah I may be wayy off lol just thought I remembered someone claiming they added terps almost like a secondary solvent. Again, something I will likely never ever attempt for the obvious reasons.

Any way the next 2 batches are gonna be a dewax and a CRC. The dewax grew some really wonderful rocks and the smell is amazing. Stoked to crack into the crc juice after the holiday!

My next experiment is going to be no lid on the jar oven temp will be around 85 F plus a seed in the jar . My very first crc run fully crystallized in 12 hours on accident ( was try to make crumble in a jar with no lid ). I successfully recreated it easily . Now I’m gonna do lower temps with a seed and see how it goes !

6 Likes

This tech compiled with some other bits from other techs. Just need to slow it down a little. But this was over night and then the next day

28 Likes

This was the next day pic. So just short of 48hrs.

30 Likes

21 Likes

Does this look ok?

21 Likes

Yup. Mine did just that

5 Likes

Ok so, don’t wig out and do something weird? Just let it ride?

4 Likes

@LTL_Extractors sometimes this will happen to a jar in one of my batches . This will come out like a apple sauce consistency with very little terp pour off . This is from too little residual solvent or too much agitation during the jarring process . When everything goes well it should like @MonsterInc pictures . Is this a CRC run this tek really shines when you run CRC and seed

5 Likes