Cortland Propane - Certificate of Analysis

You know your edits stick around, right? Remember that time you called a well-respected member here who has more than paid his dues in the weed game “uneducated”?

Yeah, that’s not gonna go well around here.

bg305

2 Likes

Since creating an account to try and help someone with a bad gas issue, all I’ve seen is a complete denial of anything we’ve tried to do, and a constant campaign against any attempts we’ve had. BG305 isn’t even a customer of ours and is wanting to drive our company into the ground.

Wtf
I haven’t seen that one before

2 Likes

And what does “paying your dues” mean? How many hydrocarbon suppliers have “paid their dues”? All I seem to see are complaints from extractors on here about how they’re always finding that their gas needs to be distilled, or having bad customer service. I think my mistake was trying to help someone who wasn’t a customer, but that’s what I do. It seems to me the industry prefers nonresponsive consumable suppliers.

ByOq5W3CUAAzGN4

5 Likes

Can you answer my query please

Its a plug you just remove it, it threads out

2 Likes

Lol thanks thats what I thought. Its always a nightmare being on the hill looking for a propane fitting

1 Like

Mine i could use a socket wrench without a socket and it fit to thread it out.

3 Likes

This thread makes me gassy.

08c9784f4a38f154c7bde373bd510802

You told me I wasn’t a customer either lol…and even though I was you still didn’t give a shit.

8 Likes

Big derp energy

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s just a plug. Here’s the same style valve with CGA 555. Yours is CGA 510. It’s marked on the valve if you look close.

I understand how you test, “in-house”. I explained that as a cultivator/extractor I can’t test my own product as it is a conflict of interest.

con·flict of in·ter·est

:a situation in which a person is in a position to derive personal benefit from actions or decisions made in their official capacity.

I can edit this to fit your response if you’d like.

9 Likes