Cortland Propane - Certificate of Analysis

Here’s the current COA for the propane, from Cortland Energy. This batch of propane can be found at all The Hydrocarbon Company locations.

Call 1-805-NBUTANE for any questions or to place an order.

If you’re interested in finding a new high purity solvent provider, we’re offering 20 lb tanks of butane, isobutane, and propane for free so you can run it and see if it’s the quality you’re looking for.

Any questions, please feel free to private message me.

Thank you

1 Like

Well, I would like to try 1 of these 20lb tanks of butane

1 Like

I’d be interested in your isobutane.

2 Likes

Nice “third party analytic review” thier gas was not good for me. Furthermore this. bogus cert u printed doesn’t mean shit.

2 Likes

Okay great. I’d love to help you out. Feel free to call me at 1-805-n-BUTANE.

Hey there, feel free to message me or call 1-805-NBUTANE and I’ll get you set up

1 Like

Sorry that you weren’t able to get to a resolution with us.

Thats what a COA for gas looks like? I need to get into the hydrocarbon space.

5 Likes

I got the plugs if you got some
Hazmat storage over there for me. 60/40 you.

3 Likes

If you’re interested in getting into hydrocarbon sciences, we have on staff scientists that work with our sister company, Cortland Energy. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or are looking for a job.

We have licensed storage for our shop locations throughout california, oklahoma, and montana. I’m interested in talking to you, we definitely take care of anyone that helps us find customers that want high purity gas.

I’m wondering if the have private plane allowance @BG305. Maybe they will allow you to expense that mclaren?? I’m sure the pay will cover the 5 houses I know about. :joy::rofl:

All my questions were answered when you posted that home made COA. It would be nice if that worked here in Cali. I hired myself earlier this year on a 6 figure salary with a 7 figure bonus at the end of the year. I dont think your company is ready for someone like me.

4 Likes

Sorry, I’m unfamiliar with who you are. I was just answering your question.

Cool, call our number and we’ll get you set up with an interview.

1 Like

What other information would you want from a solvent provider? I’m happy to look into providing you with more information if you feel that our in house COA isn’t adequate.

@Capttripppp @BigM Make sure to check out this THC Gas Thread before trying their gas in your system. @Dxmimg had some of The Hydrocarbon Company’s gas tested and found the presence of diethyl disulfide and diethyl trisulfide. Both these compounds exhibit a foul odor, similar to garlic or strong onion-like flavor which is the reason he had it tested in the first place.

The test also found 1,1,2,2-Tetrachloroethane in the gas which is a compound with a defined human risk established.

Several other members have also noticed onion/garlic from Cortland/THC gas but do not have test results. (THC gas is the sole distributor for Cortland Energy)

This particular thread is @thc_gas 's attempt to sweep the issue of their contaminated gas under the rug without explanation. IMO it doesn’t matter if they can show a million clean COA’s if they don’t find the bad batch they put out into the community, acknowledge it and explain what they’re doing to assure it doesn’t happen again.

6 Likes

Remember that time @thc_gas offered @BG305 a job? :rofl: I think I just peed a little.

6 Likes

No worries, I had them try to convince me NOT to use n-Butane because I live in Alaska, and it’s expensive to ship. So, he WAS successful in convincing me that I sure as hell don’t need to use their butane to extract…

2 Likes

I told them in a dm the home made COA was a bad look around here. As we see they have had problems before with dirty solvent in more ways than one.

1 Like