Cortland Propane - Certificate of Analysis

Hey you guys blow your change how you want and I would love nothing more to have a 1m dollar lab on-site. Here in Cali I can’t test my own product as its a conflict of interest. I am going to have to guess how in-house testing of a product your trying to bring to market will not convince this forum. I kindly told you this in a DM as I was trying to help.
I am sure you are aware, your #1 and #2 hits on google are F4200. I think i understand what you are here to do and we are a tough bunch to fool. I hope you figure it out and grow your company to something successful.

4 Likes

Sorry forgot this…

4 Likes

You’re not acknowledging the steps we took to take care of our customers, make sure our inventory was clean, or acknowledging both our in house COA which is expensive and accurate, or the third party lab result that we also got. Look, I get it if you have a preferred provider, but as you’ve never even actually been a customer of ours, I’m surprised that you have so much insight into the quality of our products. I’ve even seen your posts on other threads here, about how you should always distill your gas because you did the math and realized that .1% out of 100 lbs is still quite a bit. So, why the constant attacks? let me know if you’d like to actually know what you’re talking about and I’ll look into sending you a bottle.

Oh - instead of GUESSING how we do our testing, you could just ask. I’m more than happy to answer any questions you might have, and I’d rather answer your questions than deal with your incorrect guesses, and subsequent fallout outrage from everyone who reads what someone comments and takes it as law, which seems to be common around here.

I’m not here to fool anybody, and I have never even tried to. I’ve been transparent, quick to take action when there were complaints, and fielded a lot of hatred from people who’ve honestly never even used our gas. It’s very odd to me.

Pew pew …pew pew pew pew.

:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

6 Likes

Anybody know what fitting this is from gas innovations? Is it just a cap that you take off? I don’t have the tank in front of me

2 Likes

You know your edits stick around, right? Remember that time you called a well-respected member here who has more than paid his dues in the weed game “uneducated”?

Yeah, that’s not gonna go well around here.

bg305

2 Likes

Since creating an account to try and help someone with a bad gas issue, all I’ve seen is a complete denial of anything we’ve tried to do, and a constant campaign against any attempts we’ve had. BG305 isn’t even a customer of ours and is wanting to drive our company into the ground.

Wtf
I haven’t seen that one before

2 Likes

And what does “paying your dues” mean? How many hydrocarbon suppliers have “paid their dues”? All I seem to see are complaints from extractors on here about how they’re always finding that their gas needs to be distilled, or having bad customer service. I think my mistake was trying to help someone who wasn’t a customer, but that’s what I do. It seems to me the industry prefers nonresponsive consumable suppliers.

ByOq5W3CUAAzGN4

5 Likes

Can you answer my query please

Its a plug you just remove it, it threads out

2 Likes

Lol thanks thats what I thought. Its always a nightmare being on the hill looking for a propane fitting

1 Like

Mine i could use a socket wrench without a socket and it fit to thread it out.

3 Likes

This thread makes me gassy.

08c9784f4a38f154c7bde373bd510802

You told me I wasn’t a customer either lol…and even though I was you still didn’t give a shit.

8 Likes

Big derp energy

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s just a plug. Here’s the same style valve with CGA 555. Yours is CGA 510. It’s marked on the valve if you look close.

I understand how you test, “in-house”. I explained that as a cultivator/extractor I can’t test my own product as it is a conflict of interest.

con·flict of in·ter·est

:a situation in which a person is in a position to derive personal benefit from actions or decisions made in their official capacity.

I can edit this to fit your response if you’d like.

9 Likes