Correct pump for rotovap?

Go back to the top of the thread and start again. It’s all there.

Understanding this chart will help

…and control your vacuum level using one of the methods suggested up thread.

3 Likes

Now you know what it IS, you can rtfm.
(The all gnowing one says It’s posted here as a pdf…)

I also suggest you consider it a cold bucket, and wrap your head around: Bucket Tek (Cold Ethanol Extraction on a Budget)

After reading that thread, go back to the top and follow some of the links below the first post.

You should be able to find everything you need to figure this out just laying around here….

Eg: I bet that the first fine manual you need to read can be found by searching for “capna manual”.

2 Likes

Ethos manual https://future4200.com/uploads/short-url/kpivJwcRTvee4gLShxkFLKrsRNR.pdf

Because it’s an interesting read…

…and an absolutely horrible implementation of Bucket Tek (Cold Ethanol Extraction on a Budget)

2 Likes

…and an absolutely horrible implementation
:joy::joy::joy::joy: good grief not a fan I suppose :joy::joy:

1 Like

Did you read it?

Gives new meaning to “valve jockey”!!

…and technically it’s actually an abysmal implementation of Bucket Tek Upgrade

2 Likes

Thank you so much. This was very useful. Now I have the manufacturer sop, which is not the same as what was given to me.

2 Likes

@cyclopath is being coy. Start a chat and find out how much for a few hours of phone support over a few weeks.

@StoneD do you know anything about a capna?
@Photon_noir I’ll bet you know a thing or two about those units.

1 Like

I believe @Rhyan1986 has decided that walking away from this is the best course of action…

Can’t say I blame them.

2 Likes

He says that . . . but then, he’s still asking.

1 Like

Pondering how to solve this. Don’t recall exactly what’s under the hood.

Thinking that maybe replacing the extraction tank in the freezer with a panda modded for air drive (haskel?!?)…still in the freezer.

Then going the It washes the cannabis and then it washes the cannabis some more route.

I should probably leave poor @Rhyan1986 alone, or at least show them how to stop monitoring this thread :shushing_face:

Edit: 1k word substitute to that effect below

1 Like

Somehow I doubt this is still an issue after so long @Rhyan1986 , but if it is, as @Sidco_Cat said, I do know a thing or two. You can DM me.

2 Likes