Contracting sop Providing CBN sop up to 5kg scale for (read me)

“Caliber of people I do business with” is on here hockin his SOPs… where are you caliber clients and your 110k shits my man? Just hilarious. Go right ahead and keep extorting. I’ll go right ahead and keep on empowering my clients, building life long associates that build my business for the long haul. Cash out on the short term and get out boss, industry don’t needn’t people like you that’s for sure

8 Likes

He’s talking about disti to cbn conversion. Not the whole process

1 Like

Nah just trying to justify your need to only work a couple hrs a month for one person to achieve 5 kg which you can “produce in hrs” okay so you’re gonna limit your client to only working 1 day a month as well to produce that product. 30 x 5 I mean if they could possibly have 150 kg wouldn’t you rather the bigger cut? :joy: some shady business to be seen. Either way as @Siosis said empowering our clients is what keeps them coming. Not demanding they supple you with seeds from their harvest. Like tfuck you’re making disty to cbn not teaching them how to grow, oh which I can do as well.:man_shrugging:t3: High caliber people be on here weeding through type of discussion such as this cause they know the 100l a week speech, you just dumbed it down to 5kg a day per month :joy: if they can’t see through that & for a hefty fee + royalties, I’m sorry but if you get a few sales on this thread someone whip my ass & call me Toby cause damn I’m working to hard now.:ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

It’s obvious he only wants the CBG genetics and it’s a take it or leave it type deal. Who cares? So many sell the most basic processes for absurd amounts.

I have seen the Iodine method sold and parroted numerous times right from the paper, with the sellers very obviously never even attempting it.

Anyone reliably producing CBN doesn’t need to give it away just yet. People used to sell the THCA sauce technique for ridiculous amounts while it was simultaneously being given away for free.

2 Likes

It’s principle. But also hilarious.

If you feel that your are justified on empowering your clients with the rudimentary procedures Is the backbone to your defense? That due to the nature of the of our professions you choose to criticize the demand that i requests to educate and provide under a structure ? That you choose to be outlandish because you think you can do me? you see it as an attack, and the right person will see it as an opportunity to add a couple more zeros as well as providing a means of better medicine.

Heres street talk,
Dont hate the player bro, hate the game.

He’s looking for a chad that has a grow & a lab, cause no actual grower is trying this hard to make his own cbn, & no lab tek will go out of their way to grow an entire crop just so they can learn some stuff the search bar can teach them.

4 Likes

So your English is kind of broken. So not exactly sure what your trying to say… all that being said all I was doing from the get go was laughing at the ridiculousness of this request. Then you went into how you enjoy exploiting your clients and that led into a side discussion about how ridiculous that concept is lmao. You do you my man. Just hope everyone reading this sees the truth and they’re options. Maybe save a couple people clueless from making pricy mistake

3 Likes

Absolutely, but if you want straight success, just as the method im providing free from criticizing and scrutiny from patens, governments etc . I provide that, my demands arnt outlandish, but are only met if you can provide. And im willing to go through the conflictions (and self) to get where i need to go with the right person .

Posts like this one accomplish two things, they at least deter some who will ask questions about the technique or send low ball offers

It also has the small chance of having someone with or close too what he’s looking for, reaching out to him. Who knows, maybe some farmer has the genetics and is also interested in learning the CBN technique he’s offering. It’s improbable, but how do you know if you don’t ask?

Cause you could sell your genetics. Pay for anyone else’s cbn SOP ANDDDD not be limited to 5 kilos a month plus 30% of the product kept in they’re pocket.

Or they could use him. Yup

4 Likes

These sound all like options, in which i provide one as well.

Success should be built on integrity not “extorting” All these people you “extorted” im betting don’t use this forum. there is only one person in mind who can talk like this and get away with it with sales never dropping. you unfortunately are not that person. See if your approach was negotiable rate depending on the clients market for royalties and size of operation. I would seeing having a royalty as not being so bad. But me i rather 1% with 20 companies than one company with 20%. This will keep people honest enough. But what start up lab will do this? What kind of contract will you abide them too? Will you be flying across states to check on there “good faith”?

3 Likes

I think it may be about time to specifically verify CBN consultants. It’s a separate field that’s still developing. There’s only a handful of producers with varying success. I’ve seen a few unsubstantiated claims here on this site and even more industry wide. If ones advertising that specific process, it should verified separately to avoid any of this.

I agree it’s a very one-sided deal. Nobody has too or likely would take it. It did get a conversation started which, like I mentioned, is likely to point.

Can’t know for sure unless you put it out there.

To be clear:no ties with him whatsoever, just Didn’t see the big deal with a bad deal lol. There’s so many bad deals posted all over, dont see why this one was called out.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Future4200 never fails to disapoint with clownery!!! I still like the guy looking for a gig with a company" that wont harsh [his] mellow" from yesterday but this is pretty classic too… Dude thinks his SOP is worth 30% plus assorted other crap lol

4 Likes

So maybe using the term extorting in the as loose definition that i chose to use to explain the magnitude in which the cbn can be created by force and power. Providing kgs of scale of my sop

i take full responsibility that i articulated my self in the way where i explained how i want to take my process to the right person and provide a means of cbn to the masses. But as you stated my profession just as yours is to provide a means of success. Regardless of how much you charge for your sops, criticizing mine get us no wear from our main topic.

1 Like

I bet this guy is either drunk or foreign

Cause the loose arrangement of word just ALMOST makes sense, but is still definitely off and a flaggy flag flag in my opinion :joy:

4 Likes

If you or anyone else has a verified CBD—>CBN SOP that has been successfully scaled up to production levels, please DM. I would purchase out right or license right now, we have a CBD production facility here in CO ready to scale it to 200kg+ a day immediately.

4 Likes

@Cheebachiefextracts

1 Like

Sir what does mining “with a cls” mean
Yust curious :grin:

1 Like