Contracting sop Providing CBN sop up to 5kg scale for (read me)

Hello,
Im putting out some feelers for who is interested on my sop cbn production up to 5kg that i want to contract for 30% of net product AND looking for high CBG 15-20 % cbg in adult plant, it must be feminized seeds .

This sop, will allow you to provide in a safe scale-able (but with limitations) due to the contract i will provide, you can only produce 5kg a month maximum. My second demand is that 20% of net will be product created. My third demand will be to equip my self with high cbg seeds . 15-20% cbg in a mature female plant.

This is my demand on cbn production, im doing it and im willing to give you the keys to success as well, for a modest fee.

I have a nmr on my product and will provide it here.

So to clarify… you want to limit production to 5kg a month, you want 30% of the end product, and supplied with CBG seed stock?

2 Likes

He slipped up asking for 30% then it changed to 20% nah, I ain’t cool with limitations. Y’all want a sop that can create cbn dm me I got you. Cheaper than this guy I can garuntee & you don’t have to cheat yourself by only getting 70% of your net product with me :ok_hand:t3:

8 Likes

@Cheebachiefextracts What conversion rate are you seeing? Final potency? What scale of production have you achieved?

1 Like

I just wanted him to clarify before I died laughing at the absurd deal he was offering. :joy:

6 Likes

Checks out.

I sell SOPs all day. No one has ever limited product that can be created or asked for residual of the product created. This is absurd. There are MANY ways to create high content CBN. Should have come much in much more realistically. Could have made 10-15,000$ per SOP

3 Likes

Can achieve any scale I’m sure, just need to adequately ratio out properly. & I haven’t gone on the number side of cbn for a bit just learned & developed the sop & sent the mass off to Clients who contracted for it. I will be acquiring all my test results shortly.

1 Like

Well thats your sop. And i sell sops my way, Im sorry you limit your success , and i find ways to extort and provide products that people needs, everyone always has to pay someone. So how about a deal.

Im sure thers “manny ways” but unless you can produce kgs in couple hours then ill have competition. And you shouldn’t worry about me.

1 Like

so much of this mentality in the industry its sickening. and it most def is only going to get worse.

take your “extortion” down the F IN ROAD lulz

these dudes,these days…:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Ya… couple hours is standard my guy. Hopefully no one falls for this when you openly admit to extorting your clients lmao.

7 Likes

@Kingofthekush420 what’s your thought on this limiting clients to certain production goals and taking 30% of end product. Ever even remotely heard of demands like this? Some serious balls on this guy atleast

3 Likes

Couple hrs my ass, I’m sorry but to just get crude to disty takes a couple hrs, to have a complete recrystlzation & compound structure alter itself in a couple hours is beyond me. But unless you’re mining with a tls I can understand that.

Dudes def gotta lotta balls, they just shouldn’t be on his face :joy::joy:

7 Likes

People come to asking for sops to this all the time, regardless of my goals and opinions, its a tech. Im producing a means and if you cant get behind the fact that extorting a method for a reward , is nothing short of a good business practice. Regardless of my demands. Which is a reasonable demand to the caliber of people i do business with. Be the person who’s winning and not complaining about things you cant change. Im translucent because at the end of the day, no one has cbn , and even when i drop 110k shits as fake as as landing on the moon

1 Like

Sounds like you’re trying rationalize my product and procedure. I wouldn’t lie, and at the end of the day. The proof is in my product.

you got the rope, just make sure the knot is tight. :timer_clock::bomb:

3 Likes

Thanks for your support. :pray:

you openly admitted (not that we needed you to) to extorting your customers for personal gains, and used some mumbo jumbo street talk to try to back it up… don’t expect much support :man_facepalming::no_good_man:

8 Likes

no, don’t be that person

be this person

11 Likes