Contest Closed (now it's mostly just showing off fur babies)

Your can was my inspiration…

This was my first thought for “look what I done grow…”

I was gonna use one of the cucumbers for @FicklePickle, but the green tomato was far more expendable

15 Likes

Sooooo, I’m going to your house for lunch? :drooling_face:

1 Like

Im glad you explained all your items, I thought you were showing off your prison shank.
Its a Nectar collector, homemade?

4 Likes

Not sure where I made that one.
More likely at work than home.

probably in response to one of those pesky “dab it where it lays” situations. :shushing_face:

I break glass. Pretty hard on stainless too

I find Pasteur pipettes work well for smoking or vaping weed, and make decent nectar collectors. At $19.95 for 200 of the things I’m not super concerned when I break them.

Does my broken glass count if it’s been flame sealed so I could still use it?!?

5 Likes

I’m at home and I think ican play the scavenger hunt without going to the lab.

Yes I wear a size xs glove. But my tiny hands can stuff tubes like you wouldn’t believe.

Thanks for reminding me to harvest these cucumbers.

13 Likes

the food looks lovely i must say.
( i have run out of likes for 40 mins … )

2 Likes

@MiHighSchool coming with spot six!

Love seeing everyone’s pictures and interpretation of some items. Really surprised someone has posted a picture of a condom yet for PPE.

2 Likes

I should also mention that all the seeds being given away this round are from sunoma seeds (@Thetetraguy)

6 Likes

Here I have hot peppers from my garden, I made a kick-ass cream cheese, sour cream, pepper dip from them. Than a jar of my finest, grinder and pipe. Next is the gloves I use everyday at work. Than a broken beer bottle. Last but not least “sonic” the hamster running around not knowing whats going on. I will be sure to give him a seed or two to chew on for the help. All in one fine picture to boot.

15 Likes

Didn’t even see the little guy at first! Adorable

2 Likes

I see something @MiHighSchool grew, and something they made (presumably from something they grew), but I’m not sure that meets the requirements as written…don’t we we need a picture of the weed from which them rocks was made. or some pickles or cucumber soup?

2 Likes

@WeedThePeople coming in at lucky number 7! And winning for smallest fur baby! I had a Siberian short hair for a while. Hamsters are fun when they aren’t being mischievous.

4 Likes

If one puts forth the effort, I will do my best to creatively justify the entry. I really don’t see anyone who tries getting turned down (unless we’ve hit our 15 winner cap).

Edit: You’re all winners in my book, just maybe not for this contest.

5 Likes

I smoked the weed.

9 Likes

I got him to hit the pipe in this picture. To boot here is my daily squirrel visitor. It was hot a couple weeks ago and he was layed out on my back porch. I have had 3 squirrels, a chipmunk, birds, 2 bunnies and a rat all eating out of the same pile of food in my backyard at once. As my son said “it was adorable”.

12 Likes

Fpj from the plants currently growing pictures 1-3
4 main coon w glasses for uvs a belt for holding up pants in lab, plus gloves.
5 broken apparatus
6 flower & smoking apparatus

I tried to get my cat to sit still with my respirator but yeah no go

6 Likes

I made those diamonds from some old trim and crc methods and was surprised at how they turned out.

6 Likes

11 Likes

I’m impressed you managed to get the glasses on the cat. :+1:

1 Like