Contest Closed (now it's mostly just showing off fur babies)

I almost don’t feel like it’s fair to enter since I just won back in April. That was a good month. What’s the feelings on winning repetitively?

3 Likes

His nose was too short to properly wear them but they sat perfect lol

1 Like

A competition is a competition ! They did’nt tell Muhammid Ali he couldn’t win twice lolo

6 Likes

4 Likes

Enter dude, you can most definitely win twice

3 Likes

The dice is the broken stem.
Forgot the fur and ppe

6 Likes

No entry to the giveaway, just wanna show off my fur babies haha.

10 Likes

7 Likes

@Cheebachiefextracts in spot eight. Nice to see another orange fluffy. Stuff on cats is the name of a coffee table book I’m rather fond of. Yours would fit in nicely.

@vortal takes position nine with some sweet welding gloves and some obviously good pickled jalapeños. I say obviously good because there’s almost none left. Reminds me that I need to make more zanahorias.

@Onceovertwice rounds out the top ten. What kind of kit you rocking? Dig the color on that snare (assuming it is a snare and not a tambale).

@Curious_Roberto, if you want to count that as a submission, I’ll take the fact that you have shaved one of your cats into a sweet lion-dalmation hybrid of adorableness as a win and grant you spot eleven. Your choice.

4 Likes

@WhereAreTheStones wins the award for most professional presentation and spot number eleven! No shortage of straight :fire: in those shots. Seriously drooling more than I was with @cyclopath’s caprese salad!

(@Curious_Roberto moves to a tentative spot twelve)

3 Likes

Thanks bro! I really appreciate that.

2 Likes

Just wanted to show off my fuzzy one, she has feline cerebral palsy. She goes bump in the night.

Also pickles. And if it ain’t half full, I’d say its broken :smile:

car rig, it’s not broken glass, but it certainly doesn’t work like this :smile: it’s more reclaim than water in the bottom :joy:
To keep it official, my ppe: temper tantrum. Wrap it up dudes

7 Likes

Yeah I agree! Great submission @WhereAreTheStones! Looks like some fuego there

3 Likes

Lemons from the backyard, turned into lemonade.
My Spinning Ladder rig, some Lemonheads Sugar Flakes. A broken jar of leftover batter. Some gloves from the lab, and one of my many doggies!

11 Likes

The forum has been a bit of a drag lately. Thank you everyone for so many awesome submissions. We need more fun/ positive stuff like this

10 Likes

For the @FicklePickle extra credit

Stanky dog

Back porch rolling tray and accessories

Broken “glass”es. I was gonna try to pull off Ppe and broken glass from the porch, cause I just don’t save broken glass. Then I remembered this.

10 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity and for all the positivity you guys bring to the forum! I couldn’t agree more. @FicklePickle @Akoyeh

8 Likes

@breadwinner wins spot twelve. I would have given you the spot even without the extra shots added for being the caretaker of a special needs fur baby! They need love and homes, too. Says a lot about you.

@CuriousChemist22 gets lucky number 13. Thanks again for proving that when life gives you lemons, making lemonade is something of a given, though I am partial to lemon bars and lemon meringue pie.

@Dr.stanky in at number 14 with the creative addition of broken glass(es)! Haha! Double extra credit! Hopefully that didn’t happen on the range! The bread and butter pickles look tasty, too! Did you grow the mini-pumpkins, as well? I’ve debated doing it, but it seems like a lot of work for something you don’t typically eat. Sugar baby pumpkins, however, are so good and worth the space/effort!

9 Likes

Only one spot left! Who’s it gonna be?

4 Likes

To be honest I don’t really have the room to pop any seeds at the moment, so I think I’d like to pass my spot on to someone who could benefit from them a little sooner.

Thanks again for the opportunity guys! Much love :facepunch:

8 Likes