Contest Closed (now it's mostly just showing off fur babies)

Y’all been a bit salty as of late, so we figured something lighthearted and fun was in order. I’m happy to present the latest round of seed giveaways by @FicklePickle. This time, a small amount of effort is involved on your part. As per usual, the first to complete the challenge will be the recipients of this round of seeds (strains to be determined and released after the contest closes). 15 lucky friends now have their shot at something fun and new. First to complete the challenge get first choice of strains.

Okay, here we go!

Item one: Something you grew and something you made from it (bonus points for growing cucumbers and making pickles in honor of @FicklePickle) (cannabis and cannabis products count too, but let’s try and keep it to the vegetable garden)

(Pictured are today’s harvest of squash and cucumber with zucchini gummies and two rounds of pickles)

Item two: Something to smoke and something to smoke it out of (edibles count if no flower or vapeables are consumed)

Item 3: Safety Third! PPE time! (MASKS DO NOT COUNT) (Bonus points for a cool model displaying said PPE)

Item 4: Broken glass (lab glass preferred but personal consumption glass is acceptable as well, providing it is broken)

Item 5: Lazy good for nothing fur babies! (Stuffed animals, Beanie Babies, or spiders living inside the house can be used as substitutions; hairy children don’t count)

That’s it. Let the games begin! Bonus points if you manage to fit everything in one photo. Best of luck to you all!

26 Likes

12 Likes

17 Likes

32 Likes

Don’t see any broken glass in there, but a substitution of “live turkey with chainsaw” counts as a valid substitution. Haha. This thread had already made my day better. Thanks for the submissions gentlemen!

@MillerliteRN claims spot one and @AgTonik claims spot two.

12 Likes

8 Likes

Saw that in yours. Sorry if I wasn’t clear that that part of the comment was directed at @AgTonik. Adorable Springer, btw.

7 Likes

8 Likes

Just noticed that your mask has a face shield, so we’ll count it even though I explicitly said no masks. I was going to count scalpel covered in dabs as PPE, seeing as how I could envision myself “protecting” my house with it. Haha. No one wats to get stabbed with that!

@Positiva gets spot three.

6 Likes

Oh, you thought the respirator was my PPE! I meant the DE. Ticks and mosquitoes here will carry you away :grin:

5 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl: Classic!

4 Likes

I did try to put the helmet on the cat but the cat was not having any of it…
I hope the broken glass counts ( i literally have no broken glass anywhere in the house )

16 Likes

If I was that glass, I’d also feel broken, because I wasn’t enormous, and filled with bud like my overachieving buddy.

2 Likes

@Izambard_K_Brunel gets spot number 4. The contest is more about making an effort as opposed to exactly meeting the requirements. Your “broken glass” counts! Also trying to imagine getting a helmet on my cats without them drawing blood. Haha. May have better luck flipping it over and hoping they go for a nap inside.

Not sure how international shipping works with seeds to Spain, but @FicklePickle and I will figure something out. You’re also the first to get everything in one picture! And with a live animal nonetheless! Cheers!

7 Likes

I will pay for the shipping, its only fair…
I do have goggles and gloves in my lab/shed but there is a thunderstorm at the moment so im not going outside … lolo
( if its really required to make sure i stay in the runnings … I WILL ! ) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

That helmet absolutely qualifies for PPE, especially knowing of how you’ve had one protect you!

2 Likes

Fur baby with PPE & broken glass

Something I grew and something to smoke from…tomato hash pipe.

Diamonds and nectar collector just Incase…

25 Likes

@cyclopath takes spot 5 with his usual creative flair! Izzy looks adorable with your glasses on. Let’s hope you got them back before she ate them. Haha. Also gonna have to try the green tomato hash pipe. That’s a new one. I’ve used apples, potatoes, and carrots, but never a green tomato. What’s the flavor like on that?

3 Likes

Can’t see the bowl…not sure if I’m tasting hash or fired green tomato.

hash was unremarkable three years ago. Not sure the tomato helps.

4 Likes

I like the tomato ! I haven’t seen or made a fruit/veg pipe for years and years !!!
( this is why I made the can pipe, i want to get some nostalgia going haha )

:heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes