Contest Closed (now it's mostly just showing off fur babies)

:rofl::joy::rofl: Classic!

4 Likes

I did try to put the helmet on the cat but the cat was not having any of it…
I hope the broken glass counts ( i literally have no broken glass anywhere in the house )

16 Likes

If I was that glass, I’d also feel broken, because I wasn’t enormous, and filled with bud like my overachieving buddy.

2 Likes

@Izambard_K_Brunel gets spot number 4. The contest is more about making an effort as opposed to exactly meeting the requirements. Your “broken glass” counts! Also trying to imagine getting a helmet on my cats without them drawing blood. Haha. May have better luck flipping it over and hoping they go for a nap inside.

Not sure how international shipping works with seeds to Spain, but @FicklePickle and I will figure something out. You’re also the first to get everything in one picture! And with a live animal nonetheless! Cheers!

7 Likes

I will pay for the shipping, its only fair…
I do have goggles and gloves in my lab/shed but there is a thunderstorm at the moment so im not going outside … lolo
( if its really required to make sure i stay in the runnings … I WILL ! ) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

That helmet absolutely qualifies for PPE, especially knowing of how you’ve had one protect you!

2 Likes

Fur baby with PPE & broken glass

Something I grew and something to smoke from…tomato hash pipe.

Diamonds and nectar collector just Incase…

25 Likes

@cyclopath takes spot 5 with his usual creative flair! Izzy looks adorable with your glasses on. Let’s hope you got them back before she ate them. Haha. Also gonna have to try the green tomato hash pipe. That’s a new one. I’ve used apples, potatoes, and carrots, but never a green tomato. What’s the flavor like on that?

3 Likes

Can’t see the bowl…not sure if I’m tasting hash or fired green tomato.

hash was unremarkable three years ago. Not sure the tomato helps.

4 Likes

I like the tomato ! I haven’t seen or made a fruit/veg pipe for years and years !!!
( this is why I made the can pipe, i want to get some nostalgia going haha )

:heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Your can was my inspiration…

This was my first thought for “look what I done grow…”

I was gonna use one of the cucumbers for @FicklePickle, but the green tomato was far more expendable

15 Likes

Sooooo, I’m going to your house for lunch? :drooling_face:

1 Like

Im glad you explained all your items, I thought you were showing off your prison shank.
Its a Nectar collector, homemade?

4 Likes

Not sure where I made that one.
More likely at work than home.

probably in response to one of those pesky “dab it where it lays” situations. :shushing_face:

I break glass. Pretty hard on stainless too

I find Pasteur pipettes work well for smoking or vaping weed, and make decent nectar collectors. At $19.95 for 200 of the things I’m not super concerned when I break them.

Does my broken glass count if it’s been flame sealed so I could still use it?!?

5 Likes

I’m at home and I think ican play the scavenger hunt without going to the lab.

Yes I wear a size xs glove. But my tiny hands can stuff tubes like you wouldn’t believe.

Thanks for reminding me to harvest these cucumbers.

13 Likes

the food looks lovely i must say.
( i have run out of likes for 40 mins … )

2 Likes

@MiHighSchool coming with spot six!

Love seeing everyone’s pictures and interpretation of some items. Really surprised someone has posted a picture of a condom yet for PPE.

2 Likes

I should also mention that all the seeds being given away this round are from sunoma seeds (@Thetetraguy)

6 Likes

Here I have hot peppers from my garden, I made a kick-ass cream cheese, sour cream, pepper dip from them. Than a jar of my finest, grinder and pipe. Next is the gloves I use everyday at work. Than a broken beer bottle. Last but not least “sonic” the hamster running around not knowing whats going on. I will be sure to give him a seed or two to chew on for the help. All in one fine picture to boot.

15 Likes

Didn’t even see the little guy at first! Adorable

2 Likes