Community projects

Lol. I wouldn’t hire a junkie. Lives are on the line.

4 Likes

^^^^

Id even be careful hiring your average wook yk.

Some people jus can’t be working while on any substance imo

Reread the law it protects out of work use not on the job use

1 Like

I did but does that guarantee an employee will follow that rule/law

I think this went completely over your head .

So cannabis use makes you a junky? I think your on the wrong site my guy

No clearly called junkies those who use heroin or speed

5 Likes

It can make someone act like a junky yes.

I’ve been robbed at gunpoint for $50 worth of THC goods before lmao

If thats not junky behavior then i dunno man

Its more kids/young people tbh they want a high but don’t wanna work or do anything to get to said high/reward

They jus wanna sit on their ass, smoke/do drugs/drink while getting everything handed to them or by forcefully taking it

Thats junky behavior imo

And the circle jerk continues

I love jerking in circles how’d you know

Use ol’ lefty and walk around in a circle

But no that’s not my point. My point is certain people shouldn’t consume any drugs at all

Cannabis has probably made my life better due to the fact I was going down a dead end path with no real goals/drive yet in life until I got involved in the community more and realized I can make a passion out of this and a living off said passion for cannabis, but I’ve noticed people heavily abuse it instead of using it to better themselves.

They only use it to escape instead of face said problems. They dont want to start a business or anything at all around it
They just want a quick high/feeling while they jerk off to a screen

I’ve said it before I’ll say it again dammit, my generation is FUCKED

When people rob you instead of working together with you or use you instead of building up more with you thats because they’re fried from smoking bullshit at a young age and don’t understand how reality works, they live in their own fantasy

3 Likes

Gonna give this a bump and try to steer it back on topic

No one has an idea they wanna give away?

3 Likes

As of lately our brand has been joining bho and solventless competitions and I thought,

It’d be cool if there was a battle of extractors, kind of like those cooking competition shows where contestants are given certain ingredients and they all have to come up with a dish of their own with said ingredients.

Have a facility with a huge c1d1 with multiple closed loops that are the same, give the competitors the same source material and weights plus one assistant to help them load the material and prep. The completion would be to simply give the extractors a time frame to complete a run and come up with a certain product like shatter for example. Then move on to more advanced products as the competition narrows to the last guys. Obviously create products that don’t take too much to make. Just ovens and vacuums. Winner becomes Master Extractor!

Oh all while people watch them live from a safe zone outside c1d1. Competitors will be judged on time of run, quality of finished product and the way they handled the run. For example leaks cause to loose points and time to resolve leaks adds more negative points, you know maintenance stuff.

1 Like

I’d imagine the right person could get the equipment sponsored, we could see teams start with the same material and use their respective sponsors equipment to make their best version of it

3 Likes

Yeah that’s be sick too, imagine having a scrap yard full of spools, clamps, hoses, chillers etc. and they have to build a idk….2-5lb unit and process with the unit they built. That’s be bad ass.

4 Likes

The junkyard wars version would be fun, just expensive without a sponsor

1 Like

Yeah….

Aside from that I’m still thinking of “Terp Drops”

Similar to fruit gushers. Thca shape with terps inside. Drop in rig and fly away. Free idea for anyone that can pull it off. I feel I can, but I want my own lab to do so not in my bosses lab.

2 Likes

To quote Bob Dylan:

I wake every morning, fold my hands and pray for rain
I’ve got a head full of ideas that are driving me insane

Securitized student loans tranched by major/university

1000 ton industrial chillers repurposed in cascade configuration

Repurposing all these useless CO2 extractors as column chromatography units

The list goes on

5 Likes

I like this idea but instead of having extractor parts.

Literally a junkyard.

You have to build a hash extractor from old refridgerators and tractors and shit

3 Likes

6 Likes

I shared an idea and everyone glossed over it so ya I won’t be sharing any ideas here anymore. This site is over run by trolls that hijack any good conversation and immediately turn it into an Cesspool I for one am over it congratulations trolls you’ve turned this site into the same thing as every other corner of the internet. I’ll check back in a few month until then cheers hope you guys get your house in order