Community projects

Oh no! No wonder. I only have crazy ideas that can go terribly wrong but look great on paper.

3 Likes

The extractor residence concept has been explored here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I was just thinking today of putting together an all star team from the community.

3 Likes

I definitely recommend this. We could use some content for Nevada Hemp Rush S2.

5 Likes

I think the difference is this would be not for profit. So ideally nobody could get screwed over too bad.

4 Likes

And you won’t be allowed to make meth at this lab

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSQoPJjA5Yl/?utm_medium=copy_link

Weed Heights Uncut

What does this mean

Wtf is that…

Need details or it’s just fake newz.

That’s the big issue really is lack of location. I would have already kicked this off if i had a good space. I can’t pay rent on an extraneous facility. Maybe we could do a gofundme or something.

2 Likes

Go fund me and Airbnb it…

I can see it now, Portland Airbnb community experimental open source hash(maybe other things too) lab

2 Likes

I have the space.

2 Likes

That’ll end well…

And yet, I’m drawn like a bee to :honey_pot:

2 Likes

@Future right on, energy control has been a solid player for years.

edit: oh wow. i was going off the avatar instead of the username … :grimacing:

… im pulling a @thumper

3 Likes

Gonna send him a pic of my meat

I want to challenge marijuana drug testing in the workplace there are laws already on the books in nv (where I live ) that make the practice illegal (“NRS 613.333 Unlawful employment practices: Discrimination for lawful use of any product outside premises of employer which does not adversely affect job performance or safety of other employees.

1. It is an unlawful employment practice for an employer to:

(a) Fail or refuse to hire a prospective employee; or

(b) Discharge or otherwise discriminate against any employee concerning the employee’s compensation, terms, conditions or privileges of employment,

because the employee engages in the lawful use in this state of any product outside the premises of the employer during the employee’s nonworking hours, if that use does not adversely affect the employee’s ability to perform his or her job or the safety of other employees.

1. An employee who is discharged or otherwise discriminated against in violation of subsection 1 or a prospective employee who is denied employment because of a violation of subsection 1 may bring a civil action against the employer who violates the provisions of subsection 1”)

so who wants to start a fund raiser with me so we can lawyer up and rid work place cannabis testing !!! ( clue in air horn sounds)

2 Likes

I mean we should still have drug testing for irresponsible users

Not everyone is fine and dandy off smoking the pot

2 Likes

I drug test employees, usually after holiday weekends. I give a $100 to who every has the most shit pop up on the test. No one has ever been fired from these tests

9 Likes

I mean i would draw the line at heroin and speed use

Mostly any type of drug that impairs ability to drive or operate heavy machinery

Cause if someone is high and causes a workplace accident whether on accident or on purpose the gubberment isn’t gonna be haps

1 Like