Coffee Thread

8 Likes

love everything but the price tag…

1 Like

On which one?

The $289 one

:joy: im all x’d

Maybe start here: Breaking Bad Coffee Maker

(No, there ARE no new questions. If you can’t find the answer you’re clearly asking incorrectly :wink:)

1 Like

Yea olde wake-n-bake.

9 Likes

exactly how much of a pain is cleaning that thing

Dunno. Only used it a handful of times.

I don’t really set my meds on fire anymore unless I’m out in the whirled and have no other choice.

At which point it’s usually a joint.

5 Likes

I might be OCD about my glass but I try to clean my stuff weekly and it stays clean

1 Like

I’m the opposite. My pipes are shamefully resin caked at all times

have you (or anyone else) tried Cascara? the dried fruit from the outside of the coffee bean/seed, can be brewed like a tea, and i believe contains about the same amount of caffeine (though it lacks L-theanine, which gives tea its less ‘jittery’ buzz as it counteracts caffeine to an extent). I highly recommend it, naturally sweet, stone fruity, smooth, needs no addition of sugar or honey. very nice stuff, and seems to take on slightly different profiles depending on the source

Nice prv I found for cheap.

i have. The sweet complex flavor of it made me an instant fan. my stomach didn’t care for it though.

I love coffee. my stomach doesn’t

1 Like

am i the only one that loves me a cup of foldgers in the morning… Even when i travel, sometimes i just buy a 10$ coffee machine from walmart so i can have my foldgers.

I drink all types of espresso outta my krups cappuccino maker but every morning its a half of pot of foldgers and a disty blunt…

call me old fashion!

4 Likes

FolgersLogo

2 Likes

you know spelling aint my strong suit…thanks for the correction… glad to see your off the covid and on to Ukraine… :joy: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

But you got espresso :woman_shrugging: :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

spell checker might have helped :thinking: :thinking:

Someone has a fan club, I love coffee.

1 Like