3 mins on, 3 mins off
75-78* water temp
NO dome!
Rooting hormone powder or dip n grow
2ml agt-50 per 2.5g water
Ph 6.0
Add veg nutes (2ml boost, 2ml veg) at first sign of roots poppin

4 Likes

i dont dome unless they droop. in an aerocloner they wont droop anyways so. but his were obv drooping. if you see a cut droop in an aero remove it - its dead and spreading death. or maybe a sprayer clogged

I have it domed rn i took new cuts and boiled water and got the dome full of condensation then put it one. My other cuts are too tall to be domed and my spray bottles are used for chemicals

I have to get another dome over the big cuts i have. Total i have 3 trays and 1 cup with a clone in it. All have water in the trays for the rockwool to soak and provide moisture

The cloners are low pressure aero. High pressure aero is very different, much finer mist. It is the best at cloning, or at least the fastest. I used to get ten or so cuttings in one 3" hole in an aeroponics table, aluminum foil taped over it to hold them.

in general you dont want a dome, get em perking up and wean them off the dome or maybe move the light further after they perk back up

1 Like

These are the best plugs I’ve tried, much quicker then rockwool for me.

1 Like

My light is at the ceiling of the tent. Should i just turn it down?

cloner and otthers are using loose peat/perlite in trays.

2 Likes

Could I wrap the tray in a saran wrap to retain moisture or stuff it in a bag?

are your plants that tall? When I clone I use a flourescent, nothing fancy till roots show. moving a light far away gets iffy id keep the light closer but turn it down. i obv do things different than many. I also dont give em water often as younguns.

vivosun?

No. CoolGrow tent, SPF 2000 for a light

Vivosun is the equivalent of a hooker on MLKJR Boulevard

i think spider and kingbrite are affiliated. i like those lights, if you get co2 youll see a huge difference

1 Like

Im gonna be getting a separate veg tent here soon and a new spot for clones and mothers, got a White Tahoe Cookies I’m turning into a mother and i took 6 clones off her

The tray with the cut water jug is the white tahoe cookies

whats the light and space. i saw you post the light but how many wall watts?

Couldnt tell you wall watts. Whatever the standard US is

i looked it up, if you put 2 of those into a 4x4 or 5x5 tent and co2 you could get excellent results. its a good light and like I said- itll be over 1200 par across a 4x4 if you have 2 of those lights.

I presume the light draws 250 watts, you want 2 of them unless you are using a rectangle shaped tent which kinda looks like you are. problem with quantum is they dont penetrate well so I like more of them to help spread.

I’ll give you the simplest most easy way ever with 100% success rate.

1- Take cutting, I prefer the tops (most healthy part of plant in most cases).

2- barley and I mean barley scrape the outside bottom of cutting with new clean razor blade, about a half inch up to the bottom of cutting.

3- dip in whatever rooting gel you prefer doesn’t matter they all work I’ve tried them all with same result.

4- put clone into Root Riot cloning cube, sometimes having to make whole bigger as they are not very big.
! These cubes are good for hydro or dirt!

You can also cut ends of all leave to help prevent disease but I’ve done both ways it work, but I do cut my leaves as you can see in pics

5- place clones into a domed cloner on top of heat mat set at 80deg and wait 5-7 days. Water in cloner can be straight tap water as long as you have well water. I Never ph my clone water.

Been doing this for years and it never fails.

4 Likes