Cloning/taking cuts

These are the outdoor ones. I soaked in water not for 30 minutes tho

Thank you. I only have it around for emergencies, could I put some in water to dilute and rub on the stems?

The plant i took these off have only been out there less then 4 hours

If you were to use it you need an emulsifier like a drop of dish soap to get it to mix with the water well, but I wouldn’t put it on any weed. It being systemic, it will soak up into the plant no matter how you apply it, and stay in there for the duration. Such has been my experience with it, and I’ve used it alot. Just never on anything I intended to consume in any way.

2 Likes

Thank you i dont think ill need to use it then. Sounds dangerous, more dangerous than I was told about it.
Im taking more cuts rn

I never heard of that either. In an aerocloner i like it if i can pull the node down and “skin” it. It works better than a scrape. without an aerocloner you wanna go stright into the plug.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M983TRL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_7ESEQ9KY4BAE6GFPNFPP?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I’ve had luck with this and pests.

It’s corn and soybean oil I believe with a emulsifier.

1 Like

Clones a bit long. Just take the top node. I prefer 2 but with less spacing between the nodes.

2 Likes

I dont agree on neem, im not gonna spray it on flowers but have a funny neem story- I rarely get a haircut but got one from a poker dealer. The customer before me was also a poker dealer, the barber talked shit about his gross hair and he couldnt wash it. i talked to the other guy an he used neem as a shampoo??? and wondered why girls were grossed out by him LOL.

1 Like

YES SIR!!

I own 10 of his 25 site cloners, plus another 8-10 in spare parts.

2 Likes

That would be freaking gross! Dude must have smelt like a ripe onion!

hes a bit of a dipshit, he deals poker but in conversation he has never had a profitable year in the last 15 years? Quit already dude. I average over 20 per hour, some years 30 and its small stakes poker. Thumpig throws thm off and they dont know im actually smart and study poker alot like i have done with cannabis.

1 Like

You dont need gigantic cuttings like that. Small ones work just fine. I used aerocloners for a long time, but switched to root riot plugs because they are so easy.

The powdery residue is from the rooting hormone powder.

6 Likes

Thanks. I took big ones cause i wanted to see if i can get big clones going at the separate spot. I have them in my tent rn in rock wool soaking in water

Uh they’re sort of droopy. They’re in a tray of water soaking in rockwool

I always had better luck taking smaller ones and keeping the foliage limited. Bucket cloner is super easy but they look like there is a moisture problem either too much or the air is too dry.

1 Like

Probably too dry of air. Should i mist and cover?

Yes and make sure the base gets air and isnt in standing water. No standing water anywhere, everything should pour off. Don’t soak or drench the leaves you want them to start drinking.

1 Like

im kinda opposite i had used cloners in the past, moved to rapid rooters and now back to aeros. Its easier for me because I was always running to the store to get more rapid rooters and they are expensive.

misting actually draws moisture out. Dome it. it wont hurt to mist/dome but in dry air the misting will actually not be beneficial

1 Like

I prefer bigger clones but I don’t remove any foliage so they take up space when they’re too big. You do seem to get a headstart by having 3 or 4 undisturbed nodes though. Nice for selecting new moms

3 Likes

Agreed.