Clones

will the clones take root in the water itself? and after what time?

1 Like

A few ppl cut and put in a glass of water and it works. Rock wool, root root plugs, aero cloners, straight into dirt/coco/what have ya.

I’m an aero cloner kinda guy.

3 Likes

what is aero cloner? What else do I need except a cup and water clone?

I am too. Ime they provide the most constant results.

Tbh, I suck at cloning without an aero cloner. Lol

6 Likes

Yes. I left a branch that had broken off in a container of water meaning to chop it up and make clones. After getting distracted I forgot about it. I noticed a few days later it was still alive, although a decent amount of leaves had faded out until the pre root bumps had taken hold and the branch was able to drink. Roots popped out after a week _10 days. From the experience I think large clones are possible, they will just need a large dome of some sort so you don’t lose to many leaves lol

2 Likes

Yes, often. Strain dependent. Probably temp and humidity dependent too. Might even depend on your water source. If you’re trying to produce thousands then it’s probably not your best bet.

See: Lets talk Cloning!

5 Likes

Idk how this appeared but for the next 24 hours a well known grower is dropping some rare cuts from Cali… You can inbox me if you’d like the lead… randomly saw this thread as I’m seeing his clone posts

Have another CBG and cbd clones lead. Both I’ve worked with here on the forum.

3 Likes

and how do you clone?

T_T a freshy huh?

I’ll try to dig to aid your goals of knowledge.

1 Like

now I need a thousand how many percent will be rooted in a cup of water?

This is aero cloner results. Eqch and every time. A thorough cleaning is a MUST, as well as a cycle timer.

8 Likes

how do you do it?

@cyclopath already thew ya a bone.

I talk about it in here.

Lets talk Cloning!

1 Like

thanks, and how much of a thousand will root in a cup of water say?

I’m having a hard time with your cup of water talk. Can we know more about the goals and experience so we can try and speak on your level

3 Likes

Seems a hair late in the season to be wondering how to produce thousands of clones…

As far as expected success rate, I would only ever use “just a glass of water” if I didn’t actually care about success rate.

Because, as stated above, not all strains respond the same.

5 Likes

I will clone for the first time so I am looking for advice

1 Like

so what to use my friend?

Someone send this guy an aero cloner link you support please. I’m so rusty (5years from farms or labs)

1 Like

Go read the thread you were pointed at.

Or go put 100 cuts in a glass of water and wait ten days.

The strain you have may or may not be easy to clone. Some strains are (or can become) quite difficult to clone.

Because you’ve asked, I’m now going to go put 10 cuts in glass of water…

4 Likes