Chemists in their natural habitat

How can you post that without that pic of the carbuoys full of terps? Wasn’t that you?

1 Like

Deleted

16 Likes

Slap your resume In a thumb drive and mail it with a vial of your terp work to every lab in the US

Every time a new state legalizes there are a ton of upper level jobs so look for a new one and try to access a license database and full send. As a person who has hired this would impress me to no end and you would definitely stand out and above the rest of the field

7 Likes

Good advice!

1 Like

Looking for a job is no time to downplay yourself. Getting clear terps in that quantity is a resume all in and of itself.

Know the value you bring, and bring it up front.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, what kind of material did these terps come from?

How much material was processed to get the amount pictured here?

1 Like

Steam, sparged, desiccated, filtered, then vacuum distilled.

Let’s just say it was a lot of work and a lot of plant material.

14 Likes

At roughly 1-3% yield from starting biomass that’s no fucking joke.

2 Likes

Less than that. Less than 0.5%.

8 Likes

Nice, thanks for sharing that.

So to ask my first question more directly, this was made with outdoor field grown hemp, correct?

That’s the only type of material I can imagine makes sense to do this on this scale.

2 Likes

He made it all from top shelf dispensary weed

6 Likes

Only the best!

For real though. Steam blasted semi sorted biomass.

1 Like

Deleted

8 Likes

:100: definitely saw that when I was in the industry

2 Likes

Deleted

16 Likes

Super impressive!

I do wiper consults as well. Terps and cannabinoids.

Wiper consults are what got me into gig work in the first place. They are tricky but quite powerful.

5 Likes

That video is a tease tho… all qc and no extraction

1 Like

Deleted

4 Likes

Idk about boring. I’m just interested in seeing other people’s gear and layouts.

I never turn down a chance to tour a lab. You can learn something from anyone, even if it’s how not to do it.

9 Likes