Job Listings Thread 👨‍🔬

So shilling on reddit?

8 Likes

09/09/22 Update Highlights:

• “JIS LLC” is looking for a Butane Extraction Operator @ 50k - 70k /yr in Michigan.
  • (2) new listings in Illinois looking for Extraction Technicians.
  • (4) new listings in New Jersey looking for Technicians and Lab Managers.
  • “Columbia Care” is still looking for a Laboratory Supervisor @ 26 - 28 /hr in Arizona.
4 Likes

If anyone needs some consulting for cash hit me up. I’ve been in the industry for a bit but not exactly an OG. I know distilling, winterizing, lle, general canna Chem, niche synthesis, analysis via GC. Always down to talk. Hit me up in the DMs and feel free to look through my acct activity for things.

Good luck out there!

2 Likes

Also terps. I know a lot about terps.

5 Likes

13 Likes

31 posts were split to a new topic: Chemists in their natural habitat

09/16/22 Update Highlights:

• “Talon Analytical LLC” is looking for a Lab Technician @ $19 - 22 /hr in NY.
  • (1) new listing in Rhode Island, North Dakota, Minnesota and Arkansas.
  • “The Flowery” is looking for a Solvents Lab Technician in Florida.
  • “Impact Solutions” is still looking for a Lab Manager @ $80k - 110k /yr in Florida.
1 Like

09/23/22 Update Highlights:

• “Kaycha Labs” is looking for a Lab Technician @ >20 /hr in New York.
  • (3) new listings looking for different positions in Massachusetts.
  • “Columbia Care” is still looking for a Laboratory Supervisor @ 26 - 28 /hr in Arizona.
  • (2) new listings looking for technicians in Pennsylvania.
3 Likes

Midsouth Extracts is looking for a Lab Director and Techs for Mississippi Medical Operation.
CO2, Ethanol, and Solventless Extractions. Pay varies upon experience. DM for more info.

What is the comp/benefits for the director position?

1 Like

I hope everyone is doing well and having a great week.

I have an employment opportunity in Oklahoma City for a Sales Manager for a cannabis brand. Base salary and benefits plus commission and company vehicle. Very lucrative for the area and position.

Please shoot me a message for more details.

Cheers!

1 Like

09/30/22 Update Highlights:

• “The Herbal Center” is looking for a Lab Technician @ 20 - 25 /hr in Denver, CO.
  • (4) new listings in Massachusetts looking for Technicians
  • “Veda Scientific” is still looking for a Laboratory Technician @ 22 - 25 /hr in California.
  • (3) new listings in Oregon looking for Technicians
2 Likes

It’s interesting to note that the company Rock Bridge is looking to pay about $100k/year for lab directors in three different states right now. Mississippi, North Carolina and Utah.

North Carolina and Utah require degrees, Mississippi doesn’t.

Does anyone know anything about this company?

3 Likes

I saw those! Haven’t ever heard of those companies though

Reading through the job descriptions it looks like the Utah job is more geared toward running a CBD testing lab and requires a few years of HPLC experience and chem degree.

The North Carolina job mentions needing strong experience with CO2 extraction, so I’m not sure what they’re up to over there. I avoid any company still pursuing CO2. Also requires chem degree.

The Mississippi job talks about ethanol extraction. No degree requirements.

3 Likes

Those are all very old as well. Job listings are only good for 2-3 weeks after posting

1 Like

10/07/22 Update Highlights:

• “CannaCraft” is looking for an Extraction Technician in CA @ 37k - 47k /yr
  • (2) new listings in Florida looking for Laboratory Technicians
  • “Canapa Valley Farms” is looking for Extraction Technicians all over MI @ 60k - 65k /yr
3 Likes

I wish the road to opening your own gig required experience. None of these license holders and owners have any clue what they’re doing because they’ve never done it.

4 Likes

Clue or not they have the license and the infrastructure required to do the thang.

They can learn the info, can the informed do what they did business wise?

I know tons of master growers with tents in the garage spending all day complaining about the state of the industry from 100 yards back from the sidelines.

4 Likes

This company has had several layoffs in the past and 37-47k in Northern California is an absolute joke of a salary for the area

11 Likes