Cheapest 190 proof ethanol available and then heptane denature available from providers

Agreed. Wow, price difference is just incredible isn’t it?! Not sure how we can create a happy medium price wise, but it’s typically determined by supply and demand in any business. Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

FYI, I went to order again and turns out they made a mistake on my last order and only charged me the tax on one gallon. Not the best price anymore. :cry:

If your local to the metro Detroit area, I can get 5 gallons of food grade 200 proof for 250 (my cost).

Damn, I’m in NM. But Extractohol is only slightly more expensive. Then the hazmat and shipping charge of course.

What is utility grade?

$150 for 5 gallons.

https://organicalcohol.com/utility-grade-alcohol-200-proof-5-gallon/

That price is before the tax. It’s basically just regular 200 proof that isn’t “organic”.

2 Likes

150/5gal plus 130 fed tax

Yeah, and shipping and hazmat fee is also another $100+

So it would be well over $300 if you need it shipped.

Utility Grade isn’t good for marketing. Makes it sound low quality. I just wouldn’t call it organic…but I guess that is in their name.

1 Like

Yea, I got 5 gallons shipped from Extractohol for $307. Secret password is PC100.

1 Like

Hey I’m in Oklahoma and interested in bulk food grade!

Yeah man absolutely! Can I get an idea of how much you were looking for per month?

Can anyone beat 110.00 shipped for 5g denatured ethanol?

1 Like

Currently getting 270 gal denatured for $1975 total delivered!

This is not something that I regularly try to promote, but I believe I still have the cheapest numbers I’ve seen on this thread.
DM me for COA of solvent and pricing, or don’t :man_shrugging:.

4 Likes

Thus far 110.00 shipped (as in shipping is included in this price) has been the lowest I’ve seen.

Waiting for a quote from @Curador he may have the price beat. Will report back once I have total price with shipping

We at IRIS Lab solutions can beat that. Where are you located?

Hi Omaha!
How much are you looking for?
I work for IRIS Lab Solutions and we can meet or beat any pricing that you are currently getting. Also all orders over $2500 ship for free (excluding excise tax)

Used to be where I was ordering from. 122 shipped

@Siosis @Rowan @Demontrich @SIMSAM and anyone else interested, I’m just going to put this right here - including competitors :slight_smile: https://solvsource.com/products/ethanol

every flavor of ethanol - denatured, food grade, organic, even specialty organic like cane, etc
EXCISE TAX IS INCLUDED in every price you see online.
denatured is purely a volume play and we can compete with everyone out there

Have good volumes and we’ll be able to throw in free shipping

2 Likes