Cheapest 190 proof ethanol available and then heptane denature available from providers

Dm me a price delivered for a 5 gal pail of 200 proof food grade NON-denatured ethanol. I’m stocked up now, bit if it’s cheaper that what I get it for now, I’m game.

Please check out my website and reach out to us, I’m sure we can save you money on all the products you need. www.Williamsdistllc.com We are a chemical distribution company in the mid west Ph# 317-749-0006

1 Like

Killer pricing on solvents and filtration media. Great guys too.

Need prices WITH estimated shipping to Miami, Florida and Boston, Mass. this should give us the true out the door cost. ive seen shipping costs vary as much as 200% reseller to reseller.

1 Like

DM me your e-mail addrss. I need your estimates order quantities, for example, 4 drums to Boston, 8 drums to Miami. Also, what type of alcohol do you need?

single 5 gallon pale, single 55 gallon, single 275 tote ordered by themselves.

200 proof non denatured food grade and heptane denatured cda-12

I’m on top of it. Can you share your e-mail for a quote?

Mwilliams@williamsdistllc.com

Thank you,

MW

DM me for quotes on ethanol. Can deliver pails, drums, or totes to any licensed cannabis facility or facilities with permits for CBD.

are any of you vendors near Michigan I need 55 gal drum of ethanol lmk

looking to get 1 tote this week, 2 totes january 1st and will scale tremendously from there pm me if you can beat 2k a barrel.

It’s not hard to beat $2000 a drum for ethanol

2 Likes

looking for extremely long term relationship in Colorado then, will be doubling orders of 200 eth every month.

Ecogreen has 55 drums of 200 proof for 1150 plus freight.

1 Like

We’re based in Indiana. We can deliver ethanol in 2-3 business days depending on the volume & the blend. Send me an e-mail: mwilliams@williamsdistllc.com or call me at 317-749-0006

Was looking on www.laballey.com and it says they charge the tax seperate but no line item for that…

2 Likes

Hello- we are just opening a warehouse in Colorado. We can be very reliable and price competitive. We would love to chat with you.

ClearSolv

Thanks!

Hello, we are located, licensed and manufacture 190 proof from out still in Lansing, feel free to contact me: toddarhein@yahoo.com
no poison added, not denatured

There are many different formulas for denatured products under TTB law that are not safe for extraction, make sure what you’re getting is safe for your application.

We carry several different denatured products, but our best seller for extraction is our CDA -12A “710 Solution” which is GMP Monograph Spec, High Purity Heptane with 200 Proof Food Kosher Pareve Grade Ethanol. Results attached.

1-833-Pure-Gas

HP Heptane Test Results 9:26:2019.pdf (213.1 KB)

Could you send me pricing on the 12A in totes and drums Awilliams@williamsdistllc.com