CERALL Carts - Opinions?

With time, I have noticed some of the tops snap off on 1mls. Like clean off the post. No clue why?

1 Like

Probably brittle ceramic

1 Like

We’re way below 1% on broken top screw posts, though it has happened a few times, probably .1% or less.

i saw ganjawise up in canada is using these, very appealing look, im intrigued to see how they compare to the ftlx75s

2 Likes

Is there a distributor on the board for these?

2 Likes

Ecap tech knowledge

1 Like

How are yalls experience with the 1ml? I currently use icells and gotta say they’ve been great for the most part running 95% distillate 5% terps

2 Likes

This answers my question. The 1ml not as good as the .5

I wonder how the 1ml compare icell to cerall

1 Like

Ive spaced a few times on getting some 1ml’s to sample, I will do my best to not forget for my next order!

2 Likes

Sorry for our inconvenience and negligence, I’m sales manager of ECAP, if you need any support, feel free to contact me!

hows this cart working now? your company start selling this?

I got samples arriving today or tomorrow, I’ll post up a review when I get them filled.

Got them, give me a few days to get them filled.

4 Likes

looking forward your news

![GMP2|459x500]

ECAP’s patented ceramic technology quietly lies at the heart of millions of vaporizers worldwide. We’ve partnered with companies around the world. The 1st & Only One Manufacturer in the Market to manufacture and supply Cotton-Free Full-Ceramic Cartridges.
www.ecaptechnology.com sales@ecapvape.com

1 Like

If you can meet their 5000moq I’d love to get some from you…once you try them out and if you find them successful. I’ll just never be able to buy 5000 carts in one shot.

2 Likes

Whats the word? you fill em yet?

Yes I have, what I have seen in the last week is that they are a huge improvement over the icell and also the acera carts.
So the biggest improvement I noticed is that these get me higher then the other carts I’ve used. At first I thought it was just placebo effect but I can empty one of these carts twice as fast as the other two so what I see is you get more out of every pull.
I haven’t noticed any leaking and I had the screw top and they thread on super nice.
The flavor they produce is also the best I’ve noticed so far.

9 Likes

Sooo appreciate your feedbacks! If any team or company wanna partner with us or need samples for testing, feel free to contact me!
Email: kane@ecapvape.com

1 Like

Has anyone sampled the full 1ml?

1 Like