CERALL Carts - Opinions?

I’ve ran through about 3k so far maybe 10 myself. I’ve heard reports of clogging @Paragon1 has gotten some of these from me too. My own personal opinion is that these are the best carts I’ve tried so far. My last round of @Ascent carts were so bad I won’t be using them again. The center posts were so far out of true that the tops wouldn’t snap in properly on 70% of them leaving gaskets all wonky. I’ll be switching to Sampson full ceramics now

4 Likes

Thanks for the recognization! We are optimizing our products all the while. We are open to sugguestion, I will record all the comments and give a feedback to our company! Just wanna provide yall best products! Thank yall!!!

1 Like

what‘s Sampson full ceramics.is it a brand?

What’s the cost on 1000 cerall carts? 0.5mL or 0.1mL anyone buying these?

Make a metal version

I’ll consider it

You cant weld stainless on to ceramic though

3 Likes

Ahhh i did not know this

Appreciate it

Just trying to see if there will ever be wickless metal carts

2 Likes

Think this refers to Kcell tech.

1 Like

We supply the Best Full Ceramic Cartridges for CBD&THC oil. The full-ceramic cartridge is bringing great taste and extraordinary vaping experience to e-cigarette enthusiasts, and authentic smoking feels for adult smokers. We are the 1st & Only One Manufacturer in the Market to manufacture and supply Cotton-Free Full-Ceramic Cartridges. We can OEM the product for you and offer design services.

Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know, We will be happy to give you details.

You can visit our website:www.ecaptechnology.com

Im interested in buying some of these carts, unfortunately I can’t meet your MOQ of 5000pc. If you could lower that MOQ a little…

FYI to the China spammers…this is not an invite to DM me about your carts. Please stop.

1 Like

I remember looking into these carts, and couldn’t do the moq either. I found this site that has their same images and is offering them for sale.

Dunno how legit this site really is, but maybe you can contact them? Never went ahead with the order.

1 Like

Guys, Ryan at 710formulations carry these here in the states. Believe he’s running a sale too.

https://710formulations.com/

Call or email and get ahold of Ryan, tell him Trey at square root pharms sent you. He will hook it up

7 Likes

Thanks bro I just spoke with Ryan. Told him you sent me. Only purchasing 100 to start.

2 Likes

Thank you. I figured someone would chime in with a place to buy. Good looking out.

3 Likes

How do these compare to an AVD or Jupiter CCELL, if you have tried those as well?

1 Like

I have not, I only had a sample 20 pack, they are still performing very well.

2 Likes

Great news! Recently , got some feedback that the MOQ is a little bit high. For Future4200 friends, I’ve applied to our compay for lower the MOQ, the MOQ (can be with silkcreen logo service) will be 1k for the first 3 orders.

4 Likes

We received and filled our samples.

The flavor is actually better than any hardware ive used before, id personally prefer these for myself over, even genuine CCELLs, which have treated me very well over the last few years.

I did have one cart out of ten not be able to cap. For some reason what ever the mechanism for press-ons failed on that particular cart. This isnt a super great sign and im curious if anyone else has any other similar problems with them.

The flavor, vapor, smoothness, all of that is probably close to the best ive experienced but on the sample pack having a fialure rate of 10% scares the shit out me, considering we would want to buy about 5,000 at once

Can any one advise whether this was a fluke?

2 Likes

we noticed the same but not as high as 10% our failure rate was about 1-5% but we certainly feel they were the best performing carts weve tried, outside of the failure rates that is. we typically had at least 1-2 that had a hairline crack in the ceramic post that would not be noticeable until after we filled them and tried to cap. only then was it apparent after we wasted the oil and went to cap.

4 Likes

Awesome! Thank for the input.

Now I guess it’s time to decide whether the trade off is worth it!

I wish they were closer tolerances on the failure rate there. If it was just 1% or under it’s a no-brainer these kick ass as far as performance

2 Likes