Cellular Wafers are the future of drug delivery tech!

Distilled water!
You don’t need a mold inhibitor in a pectin candy. Potassium Sorbate is not needed.

You need to understand acids, bases and buffers, and how all that works within a pectin recipe!

I answered your candy questions.

2 Likes

These are fire!

The ones in the bag were bagged up less than 1 hr after making.
A little too soon, at this point. But that’s the goal… one-day turnaround pectin recipe, bagged the same day as produced… Thats able to scrape thousands in a single batch.

6 Likes

So are you looking at an acid? A base? A buffer?

“Buffer” is explored up thread.

Hint: a buffer is an acid and it’s conjugate base…

6 Likes

12 Likes

That close up gummy pic is advertising good

Very cool pics.

2 Likes

THC-O sugar

3 Likes

Is that how you’re adding sugar to your pectin ?

Yes, gummie jpg 0922626 is a piece of art.
@MillerliteRN Is that photo microscopic?

2 Likes

No, but it could be used for that. Thats @CellularSecrets infused sugar tech.

@moronnabis I used my super duper Galaxy smartphone… lol

3 Likes

I didn’t see that recipe, was that one released?

Cellular secrets…

8 Likes

As I sit here totally dumbfounded by a powerful full body high, I can confirm. This tech is unhinged. Thanks again @CellularSecrets, you have changed the game. Now excuse me while I close all the curtains in the shire and order pizza.

7 Likes

We are going to coat some of these in carnuba wax. Send them out, to some of the regulars on the forum.

Normally I would be pissed over the tags. But not soo much with these.

4 Likes

The carnival wax for weight to dilute the thc?

No… wax is used in almost every store brand gummy that isn’t coated in sugar.

6 Likes

Do you have a SOP that you followed? I followed the SOP upthread with terrible results…

8 Likes

Now that I’m not totally inebriated I’ll elaborate. Cellular Secrets originally posted this tech to help people, so I get the secrecy from members wanting the tech for themselves, but I don’t care about all that. I followed post 13. I made a lot of mistakes along the way, I managed to coax the liquid to clarity by being patient. It took me approximately 30 hours to reach the correct separation, but I was busy with other stuff and had plans this weekend, so I placed it on a heating pad at 45c while I was out and not busy with it. When I had a chance again I started up the spraying process, completed it and left it alone again to clarify on a heating pad. The mixture is more forgiving when you keep it in the exact temp ranges stated in post 13, All the information is here. Just read it standing, sitting down, upside down, read it while driving, read it when you poop. My final API solution still isn’t perfect and I have a lot of nuances to figure out, but with time I think my understanding of how this is working will improve. Onset time was insanely fast.

5 Likes

Are you using ethanol infusion to evaporate into the sugar? Or another method? I’ve been toying with the idea of using tapioca maltodextrin mixed with a surfactant like tween 80 but not sure if I wanna use something like that lol

Huh??

Bro :joy: lol making an ethanol infusion …distillate breaks down into the ethanol making a tincture…then pouring said tincture over sugar and combining well. Let it evaporate and ya got infused sugar…not sure what your confused about? You really love confusing my posts huh?

3 Likes