Cellular Wafers are the future of drug delivery tech!

7 Likes

Agreeā€¦it is one thing for them to claim new and original chem. Concerning " wafer" (btw where is the wafer?) But it is another thing to claim novel pharmacokinetic phenomena after eating the ā€œwaferā€. I just do not see where this is going.

Photon seem convinced enough to donate his time and effortsā€¦it is not like pfizer, merk rouche have not spent billions in research on this subjectā€¦long before cannabinois were marched out onto the playing fieldā€¦

And now novel GPCR actionā€¦???

How many people on this site know that thc is a hallucinogen because they have managed to get enough in their system to actually hallucinate?

These are the known knowers. Let them evaluate this product.

If the product has a composition that alters the CB1 endocannabiod binding environmentā€¦you do not need to have cannabinoids in the formula to get wasted.

4 Likes

Liposomes get you high now not c-noids?

Im coming prepared this time. This should speed up things a bit. In the morning will be at it again.

We have a few quarts already hydrated and ready to go.

Iā€™ll insist, we use our Brix and pH meters this time on the gummies.

5 Likes

I get what youā€™re getting atā€¦ but in my old professionā€¦ we had a sayingā€¦ 1+1 does not always equal 2. Meaning, 2mg of MSO4(IV) combined with 12.5mg of Phenergan (IV). Medication potentiation, is a very real thingā€¦ I believe most of us already know that fact.

2 Likes

My question is more along the lines of if the wafer has to be present for delivery how does the wafer allow other drugs to ā€œhitch a rideā€ if the vehicle is the wafer. Perhaps itā€™s less off a vehicle and more of a way to prep the system. I have worked in a hospital in the past, so Iā€™m not unknowledgeable. Just trying to understand better the inner workings.
This seems to be more than what I would consider potentiation as I know it, or to a much greater degree.

2 Likes

Did it actually ā€œhitch a rideā€?

I remember, 20 years ago. I was unable to drinkā€¦andā€¦ then smokeā€¦ id puke every timeā€¦
So explain how the THC ā€œHITCHED A RIDEā€?

potentiation

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had this problem as well so I am very familiar with it. I believe these are two separate processes.

I might be wrong, but I tought to have seen certain formulas out there also form a self-emulsifying drug delivery system when reacting in the stomach with stuff.

Not saying thatā€™s what is happening here.

And I might be wrong as I said, no expert at this.

Probably alot of the magic happens happens after one injest the formula.

Bassicly we are walking labs, eat the right stuff, mess with the wrong chemicals, put on some lotion take some vitamines pills and you might end up a walking bio weaponšŸ˜‚

1 Like

I was going to say something about the dangers of messing with the blood brain barrier, but after looking at this journal ,
Lecithin coating as universal stabilization and functionalization strategy for nanosized drug carriers to overcome the blood-brain barrier

Iā€™m excited to see more about this method of preparing various medicine !

1 Like

10/31/1992 - Jerry Garcia Band, Oakland Colosseum. Second set I thought for sure Jerry was playing a two-necked guitar.

4 Likes

We scraped a 3600 pectin batch today.
It was extremely successful.
I used our brix and pH meters this time. Im more confused now that i have data points.
I know the pectin we used, backyards and forwarders. We have tested it extensively. We know all the pH values and possible brix readings that it will set atā€¦
We did not evan come close to ā€œWHAT I THOUGHT KNOWā€ā€¦

Our final ph of 4.0 and brix of 72ā€¦
This patiular pectin sets at 3.3 to 3.4 pH with starting brix of 80ā€¦

Some of the best pectin gummies iv ever hadā€¦
We used strawberry jam to flavor them.

8 Likes

This place is neat

1 Like

That brix meter is crazy expensiveā€¦

We use this, [Brix meter.](XinJiaYi Brix Meter Refractometer, Triple Scale Honey Tester Tool (Water Content: 12-27%, Brix: 58-92%, Beā€™: 38-43), Handheld Brix Refractometer for Honey, Maple Syrup, Molasses & Bee Keeping Amazon.com)

And this pH meter.

[YINMIK Food pH Meter with Extra pH Replaceable Probe,Digital pH Tester for Sourdough and Bread,Food pH Tester for Meat,Canning,Cheese,Solid Samples, Soft Soil and Water Amazon.com](YINMIK Food pH Meter with Extra pH Replaceable Probe,Digital pH Tester for Sourdough and Bread,Food pH Tester for Meat,Canning,Cheese,Solid Samples, Soft Soil and Water https://a.co/d/bLRI0IJ)

8 Likes

Holy shit this will be useful for a ton of people.

Thank you sir.

3 Likes

We have 4 on hand to use.

My chemist, totaly wasted a 3rd of a day. Just because he held the brix meter over the steaming pot of gummy. Then 2 days later he got water in the eye chamber, washing the gummy offā€¦

So we have 4 nowā€¦ an inexpensive solution to an extremely costly problemā€¦

:wink:

2 Likes

Iv already saved you 2500.00, on your adventure!

3 Likes

Can I ask, are you following the originally posted cellular wafer recipe as written or have you gone down a different rabbit hole?

When you say ā€œalkaline waterā€ in your earlier recipe, would a PH of 10 be sufficient for this? Furthermore you mention the use of potassium citrate, what is the function of the Potassium Citrate in this recipe, Potassium Sorbate is usually the best means for preservation PH dependent, otherwise something like CMC powder can work?

Also please can we discuss the spraying part, how long should this process take, just so I know if Iā€™m working in the right ballpark here.

Would really appreciate you just clearing up a couple things even if it is via private message.

2 Likes

Youā€™re good people.

1 Like