Ccell the best cartridge?

kung fu vapes has some good ccell alternatives… im currently running some r&d on a few of their models my homie might use for his brand… so far im actually impressed

2 Likes

Also looking on kung fu vapes here, just sad the minimum order amount - not all that dont live in a legal place have the option to purchase 2000 pcs at the time. he he

I’ll add my experience as an annually licensed manufacturer in California. Up to this month CCells WILL test for heavy metals including lead and mercury. Action limits in California are 0.5μg for lead and 0.1μg for Mercury, and CCells have tested for both. Sometimes even over. Supposedly it has to do with slightly acidic distillate-terpene mixes leaching the metals from the heating elements and this happens within the first ten days or so. For legal manufacturers, do your due diligence and test early before committing, the surest solution is to insist on only lead-free brass where oil touches the metal.

5 Likes

Heya ersatzeil did you get your ccells from hamilton or from jupiter directly?

I wonder what brands are lead free.

Also to anybody using V9s, do they sometimes leak for you? The ones I got on Dhgate are compatible with very few batteries also. Quite a dissapointment compared to ccells.

1 Like

Non brand are lead free. but if client requiring for it. We can do that

2 Likes

No I source from a company local in Southern California. I’ve been assured all CCells will be lead-free brass starting with shipments arriving end of this month.

I’ve tried other brands for R&D but none compare to the pull and battery life of the CCell. Their disposables have a six month shelf life and a low failure rate, but their distribution channel to the states adds so much to the cost.

3 Likes

Some manufacturer using grade B or using small capacity for battery which can slow the cost more but very high defect rate…They are only few battery brand good in China… Like Hangge, LiYuan ect

1 Like

Lead free will cost a bit More according to different cartridge.

Like 0.5ml of ccell ceramic tip only 0.15 cost adding… It’s Not a big deal but branded company will charge you more to have their profit

2 Likes

@Ascent Does your company complete smaller orders or is there a high minimum? I’m ok if there is an added cost for processing or completing smaller orders. I’m interested in trying a few different types of cartridges you carry.

Hey
We don’t have MOQ limited. Small order is acceptable

What’s your email address? I can send you catalog

2 Likes

Send me private message…

The weird thing is I can’t seem to find their cartridges that are similar to ccell. But there’s this thing…https://airistechshop.com/collections/oil-vaporizers/products/airis-janus-2in1-vaporizer-battery-for-salt-nicotine-510-thread-cartridges

They are qcells contact them directly

1 Like

The engineer from airistech is my closest friend. Had a beer together last week. lol

4 Likes

@Ascent They are cookin up some crazy devices lol

I tried a qcell, it didnt leak at all and hit like a champ. 2mm holes, .5ml one.

3 Likes

I just ordered a 1,000 QCell carts with my logo printed on them. They are white. Great Flavor, no leaks or DOAs. I recommend them so far.

2 Likes

Direct from airistech?

1 Like

The new iKrusher carts are killer and only $1.5 to $1.6 per unit. I run distillate w/5% terps. No issues so far. Used to only use ccell. Not anymore.

3 Likes

no clogging?