Ccell the best cartridge?

Not yet. I always had issues with the JC105 and the ac1003, but not any of the new stuff. Theirs terps are decent too and reasonably priced

which model cart?

what amount are you getting to get them at 1.50?

1 Like

Edward from Airistech present, ready to help anytime sir

3 Likes

Last time I bought 1000.

The TUX

which brand is better than CCELL would you say?

1 Like

Which of your carts have 2mm holes for thicker distillate oil?

VE9 CCELL or VE10 QCELL have 2mm holes for THC oil, feel free to ask me detail at whatsapp: 86-15019492741, email: edward@airistech.com

2 Likes

Qcell is pretty good, i like the value of iCell best though

1 Like

I run 95% distillate and I actually prefer 1.5-1.8mm.

2 Likes

What is the difference and where are they sold?

Hey, so after the first batch of “lead free” I find now that CCell DOES STILL TEST POSITIVE FOR LEADS. Granted they are now comfortably under the limit per California Prop 64. In fact, they are wayyyyy under the limit for Federal and State guidelines for admissible lead exposure. California just sets cannabis rules to the extreme.

Now you still have nasty lead showing up on your COA in the legal market. The main selling point for me with CCell in light of this is the quality pull we get out of the atomizer. I’ve been 99% sold on a few other brands but its the reduction in flow with high-viscosity oil that makes the decision. If you can send me a few samples for R&D I’ll definitely consider your brand.

3 Likes

Icell, that’s a new one for me… got a link?

Check out @AVD710, I’ve ran thru about 15-20(only 4 ever made it to production to patients) different carts while we were going from medical to our brand launch 1.5 years later. I dunno how someone has successfully experimented with “literally thousands of diff pens.” That’s over 100k carts in r & d :thinking:… but to each their own. I still find ccells to be the best, liberty’s are damn near close. AVDs are the best bang for you buck imo disposables and carts. Very reliable but they dont rip as hard as ccells. I cant speak for kung fu vapes, poor buisness practice and him blocking/censoring people off his page(me included for calling out some bs) has resulted in me “boycotting” it. No word on quality about his, but the prices he tries to charge are a joke

2 Likes

How do you get liberty from a proper distributor? I ordered a bunch on DHgate as per this forum to only have heartache and spillage. also AVD? please link … ???AVD Glass Cartridge (Base) - Wholesale Ceramic Vapes

Everything from DHGATE are knock offs, if you want a brand name dont buy from anyone except that brand or their approved resellers IME/O. I got my liberty’s from marijuana packaging, I see AVD has them as an approved retailer now( AVD has warehouses in california and you can deal with them direct they have even met me half way on a 3 hr trip to get me carts that day.) Both those companies have given me free samples but be careful paying card at marijuana packaging read the reviews and had a occurance similar to that(they try charging you for stuff you paid for a month before?) I flipped on the lady that called me and brought up the review. No calls or charges after.

5 Likes

All liberty carts originate from Itsuwa. So if you want true originals go direct to that factory to get them. You can contact Emma, E:emmaliao@qianhengjin.cn Ive used her for over 2 years and ordered well over 500k carts.

AVD is a great alternative their quality seems to be on par and in some cases slightly better then Ccell. Their new press fit carts save a bunch of time on production. If anyone wants. Hit me up and I can get you samples to test. I currently used them with one of our brands with great success.

Ceramic carts are tricky. They all look great, although there are different qualities of ceramic and coatings used. Ive seen 4 different companies putting out ceramic carts. Only one of them has lead free components and we did our own testing to prove it. Dm for the contact.

7 Likes

can you exp[lain why you like the smaller aperture as opposed to 2.0mm ?
im just curious because i always thought bigger wicking holes would stop the dry hits if any

He probably lives on the moon or in colorado where there is no atmosphere.

4 Likes