CBD Distillate for Sale - $1950

Yep and labcanna must be feeling some heavy market pressure to put up a sub $2,000/liter price

3 Likes

First to market and be large does not guarantee success. The old wives tale goes like this…

The old bull and the young bull were standing at the top of the hill overlooking a paddock of many gorgeous young heifers. The young bull charges down the hill, knocks over that fence and services only one heifers" and now has spent all his energy. The old bull wisely walks down the hill, opens the gate, take a sip at the water trough and then proceeds to service ALL the heifers.

3 Likes

If your supply outpaces demand at a target price, typically the reaction is to lower prices

4 Likes
5 Likes

Anyone who didnt see this coming with the way the markets been hasnt been paying attention.

Isolate prices have TANKED since the farm bill

Everyone and their grandma wants in on the green rush

11 Likes

In a related thread:

https://future4200.com/t/cbd-hemp-prices-are-slipping-as-us-is-producing-8x-over-demand-is-a-price-crash-imminent/38975

2 Likes

Well…

Isn’t this what all you cbd advocates wanted?

Can’t tell you all the threads in support for cbd, right? Can’t all you real chemist just convert it to delta9 :crazy_face:

Delta 8, cbg, cbn, cbv, etc…

I don’t see a problem at all. Glad the cannabis market didn’t self destruct like this.

What’s gonna be the isolate price at the end of 2020. Under $1000 a kg.

I can’t wait to see this in 5 years. :joy::rofl::joy:

14 Likes

If production/growth continue it will be akin to corn prices.

4 Likes

CBD is a good starting point for d8/d9, CBN, and CBE. I know a guy who can make CBC from CBD too.

The price of CBD falling is going to make these conversions cheaper.

8 Likes

Actually it did in a couple states. Same thing, race to the bottom.

2 Likes

Our contact info is listed in the original post. Please contact us directly for sales inquiries. Thanks!

1 Like
1 Like

Sell low to bankrupt your competitors then buy them out and either integrate them to grow your nominal profits or liquidate them to tighten the market.

6 Likes

You can also try reaching out to the folks at https://panxchange.com/

2 Likes

There have been a couple grocery store and gas station chains in the Midwest to do this successfully. Seems to work pretty well. Shop at the fancy/clean place that’s cheaper than the rest, the rest go under, prices go up because no competition.

2 Likes

Peaks are always followed by valleys which are then followed by plains. Especially in markets this volatile. Supply has outpaced demand at the higher price points, so of course the price is going to drop like a rock and likely fall through the bottom while equilibrium is established. The price could very well fall below cost of production temporarily while companies liquidate, but they’ll come back up as demand starts to outpace supply again (or at least catch up). Definitely not $8,000/k again, but there will still be money to be made for those willing to earn an honest buck. If I’m not mistaken, didn’t something similar happen in the BC weed market? Prices dropped so low that it shook out all of the “get rich quick green rush” band-wagoners, then went back up to stabilize after a few years?

Also, as bad as this volatility is for the processors who are still sitting on kilos of disty from last harvest when they paid $5/point for the biomass, it ain’t shit compared to what this all means for the new farmers. :dizzy_face:

Independent craft breweries have been popping up all over my home town and most of them are doing very well, but I don’t see any of them vertically integrating to grow the barley and hops themselves. As usual, the farmers are going to get rekt and suffer the worst. :cry:

1 Like

QuikTrip comes to mind, especially when it comes to using “shop” and “gas station” in the same sentence. They’re crushing it.

4 Likes

Hopefully industrial applications will be a less volatile and worthwhile crop. I look at CBD like the dot com bubble and hemp’s industrial applications like the Internet. Despite the bubble bursting in CBD I don’t see a future where industrial hemp isn’t deeply impactful on established modes of production in many industries.

6 Likes

KwikTrip is one. Festival Foods taking over Wisconsin grocery and Mariano’s taking down Dominick’s in Chicago are others I’ve been around to witness. All three had a common theme: Everything is very clean (KwikTrip bathrooms…really great) and really well lit. They came in with low prices, a much better customer experience, and aggressively expanded, usually in close proximity to their competition.

2 Likes

thats the goal… build up to grow my own to process… and i got the land everything paid for. :metal::wink:

3 Likes