CBD Distillate for Sale - $1950

Wasn’t necessarily saying you were failing. Just in general with prices crashing a lot of labs will.

1 Like

We grow our own, and do fine - just wanting to sell some excess inventory quickly at a reduced margin.

3 Likes

I COMPLETELY agree - I’m already seeing it all over the country. We’re lucky to have built a very diverse company. Contract manufacturing and R&D are the bread and butter though. No sense in letting money waste away in a vault with material we’re making faster than we can turn into something to sell!

2 Likes

That’s robbery. We have clean decarbed winterized at $1500 for singles, down to $975 on contract. Pesticide remediation means scrubbing and water wash, which means major material loss!

4 Likes

This is T free or hot?

1 Like

It’s hot, 3.13%

2 Likes

How much for 10kg?

1 Like

Then its not legal in TN.

3 Likes

Correct, from the OP the “can be diluted” should have given that away.

5 Likes
8 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy: “fuck that cbd shit it don’t get me high” might be my new signature. Lol.

15 Likes

Can we get a pool going. I’m down for 2 liters. My new thickener.

Lol

7 Likes

I’ll take one to test as a thickener haha

5 Likes

It’s close to the same price. At 1.95 a gram it’s not far off from the 1.10 a gram floraplex was charging people to dig there grave.

Natural cannabis derivative 1.95 vs plant oil derivative causing death 1.10. :man_shrugging:t3::man_shrugging:t3::man_shrugging:t3:

Some people will look at that and still say bring on the Uber thick.

17 Likes

I’ve been doing some research into CBD as we are starting clinical trials with a CBD product in Miami. I think the naysayers might be surprised at the results.
Cannabidiol may affect THC reception by the endocanibinoid System in the right ratios. :shushing_face:

8 Likes

How much is your isolate?

1 Like

Please keep us posted. Would love to find out how it works for Depression and anxiety.
It has done wonders for me.

2 Likes

Is it really too cheap if noone is buying it? My friend has been trying to sell gorgeous liters at $2k for months i was the only buyer, I’m still sitting on everything I bought.

2 Likes

Way to bottom the market my dude.

2 Likes

Our study is actually starting out with Anxiety and depression. Reaserch shows that oral availability in humans is 6%, while it’s bioavailability via inhalation is 11-45%(31%mean). Where this might benefit the distillate group is CBD’s low affinity for the cannabinoid CB1 and CB2 receptors.

5 Likes