CBD Distillate for Sale - $1950

thats the goal… build up to grow my own to process… and i got the land everything paid for. :metal::wink:

3 Likes

from my understanding biomass is already at 1.50 / pt.

3 Likes

I’ve seen it going for that in “special situations” (translation: disputes). There is no shortage of these situations, to the point one could say they are heavily influencing if not outright determining the market price.

2 Likes

This has been common knowledge for years

1 Like

Yes, this also happens frequently when somebody gets free product from a tolling job and their first move is to undercut the market.

5 Likes

Designing and administering successful clinical trials are a different ball of wax. His challenge is to successfully and scientifically prove it works, and to what extent, and with what contraindications, across a population of unique human beings, and to do so in a way that is reproducible by those skilled in the arts. It is not merely to determine whether it works or not.

Pharmaceuticals are oftentimes the genesis of insights into chemistry that were historically held as common knowledge.

Galatians 6:7-9

3 Likes

I was referring to

Cannabidiol may affect THC reception by the endocanibinoid System in the right ratios. :shushing_face:

Right, but to anecdotally say “I’ve experienced it” and to be able to prove it scientifically are two different things. Even if many people for many years have said “I’ve experienced it”. So until they can prove it scientifically in order to claim their discovery as intellectual property, they are showing jurisprudence by using careful language like “may affect” and “the right ratios”.

This why I do not understand that people are not using CBD disty as a “Cut”. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I remember some labs in Colorado did significant studies on it, I’m just too lazy to find them. Just sayin’ hes not wrong is all. Although, from what I remember the study was for that, but in reverse.

1 Like

“Gets you stoned-der” :rofl:

2 Likes

Correct, so you understand it here is one way to look at it. THC is high octane fuel and CBD can act like NOS when mixed in the correct ratio.

2 Likes

You lost me on the Bible thumper shit :joy:

One love brother. :facepunch::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

yeah for sure, I just don’t log my experiences enough to figure out what that is lol…I’m actually trying to go the most balanced route though

@Apothecary36 One love brother. :facepunch::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Killa12345 @BG305
Yes to this⬇️

And this⬇️

Finally people talking sense! Fuck cutting psychoactive cannabinoids with anything except non-phsychoactive cannabinoids :exploding_head:
1:1
2:1
10:1
whatever

5 Likes

CBD competes for cb1 and cb2 receptor bonding with thc

4 Likes

curious what issues do you find with the chroma labs?

Last I checked this is the same government that refuses to admit they are losing a fight, that they started, with a plant.

Our government is fucking dumb.

8 Likes