CBD Distillate for Sale - $1950

200L of 84% CBD, 90%+ total cannabinoid distillate available immediately to licensed processors, or can be diluted if needed. Call or text for CoA. 615-999-9998 -Joshua; LabCanna CEO

4 Likes

Raaaace to the bottom eh

14 Likes

This is terrible lmao. Why even bother? I’ll just stay selling my crude for 1250 all day then. Jesus Christ. Lmao.

When the biomass drops to 1-1.50 a point sure I can see this. Until then your hurting for cash real bad to take this low of a price…

6 Likes

Lol, just wait till this fall :rofl::joy:

15 Likes

Oh ya 500$ kilos of crude 1250$ kilos of distillate. But the biomass also equally dives

5 Likes

How long before it’s below $1/g??

That’ll make these CBN conversions even cheaper.

Edit: more info

11 Likes

CBD will literally just function as the gateway cannabanoid :joy::rofl:

The government has it right in their face. A way to grow massive amounts of crops with no psychoactive potential till it hits labs that they can easily control.

CBD isolate is just a raw material now

14 Likes

Literally. Just input material on its way to CBN CBC CBL etc. might even just stop bothering making our own and just buy it by the the ton when it drops to pennies on the dollar

5 Likes

Isn’t isolate pharmacology?

1 Like

I just heard of dirty crude That is not winterized or decarbed. It has trace pesticides they say is an easy fix for $850 a L. They have a warehouse of 55 gallon drums and the min order is 100kg.

3 Likes

Ya you can get shit cbd crude for 750-900$ all day and then solid stuff for 11-1400

1 Like

Sounds like separation and evaporation is the wave :ocean:

2 Likes

@Dirteagle

If only they knew :joy:

3 Likes

Dang labcanna, things are that skinny in Tennessee that you price disty at half the going rate?

2 Likes

So many labs are going to fail and close with low prices, equipment will be repossessed, investors will liquidate. Then FDA will come in and control and shut down the rest. Only the big and efficient will survive.

8 Likes

FDA will be first :wink:

1 Like

Unfortunately. I had a large contract bail and I’m upside down. Just liquidating a little bit - not willing to commit to it after this batch.

1 Like

We will be fine with the FDA - we just got stuck with a ton of isolate and need to move some inventory short term for cash flow. Distillate happens to be what’s stacking faster than we can remove THC from, and I’ve yet to find a chromatography lab that can deliver on what they promise.

4 Likes

We just got stuck with material stacking faster than we’re using it. We still turn a pretty fair profit at this price.

1 Like

Also worth noting - this is NOT a price for single kilos.

2 Likes