CBD Distillate for Sale - $1950

Laboratory evidence indicated that cannabidiol may reduce THC clearance, increasing plasma concentrations which may raise THC availability to receptors and enhance its effect in a dose-dependent manner.[20][21]

6 Likes

Which is why it modulates the ā€œhighā€ right? Is it possible a 80% THC 10% CBD 10% terpene cart would have a significantly lower ā€œhighā€ then say an 80% THc 10% MCT 10% terpene mix? (Theoretical mixes here do not use these)

Iā€™m testing CBD / THC formulations now with ā€œhotā€ CBD distillate for medical patients up here in Maine. To be a more cost effective additive while simultaneously making a more effective targeted symptom reliever is of great value

3 Likes

I might be misinterpreting the studies but I believe it said it raises the availability of THC to receptors. :thinking:

5 Likes

I would imagine a 10% cut with cbd disty would actually enhance the high from the thc disty which I usually find a little flat/one note on its own. The effects I feel from starting my sesh with a few full spec hemp dabs before transitioning to high thc dabs is more than a little profound.

Think about it like this, cbd is not psychoactive on its own, but it has a psychoactive effect when co administered with a psychoactive drug- thc for example, in the same way that limonene is not considered psychoactive- when you take thc with it the psychoactive effects of limonene become quite pronounced.

1 Like

Will you be lowering you tincture prices as well

I would say he wouldnt. I mean unless someone wanted to buy a 1000s of tincture. He has 200liters of oil that is on a special discount to get someone liquidity. I wouldnt think he would lower everything as that would hurt the business

1 Like

Is 600mg for $70 a good price if kilos are $2000? Just curious. Iā€™ve never tried cannabis

2 Likes

So it 1000mg is $2, your asking if 600mg for $70 is a good deal?

You tell me??

8 Likes

2 + 3 - 5 x 1000000= :thinking: Yuh, le me ge two my G.

2 Likes

This made my day

1 Like

Am I asking or am I pointing out the discrepancy? Without being a dic like

Off topic question.

How on earth will you remember your username if you accidentally clear that auto form fill? :rofl:

9 Likes

This thread is gold :wink:

4 Likes

I donā€™t knowā€¦ are your asking? or needing the discrepancy pointed out?

I typed the simple answer above. I wasnā€™t trying to be a dick! I was doing the simple math and asking for the person to determine if thatā€™s a good deal.

600mg for $70? :man_shrugging:t3: Could be a good deal for some. Could be a shitty deal for some. To be determinedā€¦:joy::rofl::joy:

I was just selling tinctures for between $40 and $65 for single 1000 mg bottles so no, $70 isnā€™t great deal

1 Like

Iā€™ve always assumed that since CBD is a CB1 antagonist that it mitigates the psychoactive effect of THC in the hippocampus, cortex and amygdala, making the effect of THC more of a body high than mental high when co-administered with CBD. THC definitely has heady impacts on the serotonergic system as well, which I think is most obvious with the anecdotal 'I canā€™t sleep when I stop smoking" thing as serotonin is the major NT relative to sleep. CB1 receptor distribution in the brain is mainly in the above areas which also are related to emotional state, anxiety, HPA axis, etc. Perhaps CBD as an antagonist to CB1 in absence of THC ā€˜calmsā€™ the HPA axisā€“would love to look at GR and MR receptor expression in the central amygdala and hippocampus before and after chronic CBD therapies to see the effect of CBD on the HPA axis.

If anyone has links to THC/CBD and serotonin in animal models Iā€™d be super interested as itā€™s similar to my former field of study and I think research like that will go a long way in making more tailored formulations for ailment-specific treatments. Then thereā€™s the cannflavinsā€¦this industry is so fckin interesting.

5 Likes

I can get CBD distillate for 1700ā€¦ Itā€™s digusting that the prices are falling so much! When is it going to stop?

1 Like

My apologies! I tend to act naive at times but I never get the reaction I was hoping for