CBD Distillate for Sale - $1950

What kinda reaction were you looking for?

I’m a Neanderthal so I can’t read between the lines. I’m still getting burnt with fire.

3 Likes

Haha who knows just pointing out the obvious

I am buying 2000mg tinctures for about $40 per bottle, so 600mg for $70 is definitely not a good deal. Do some more research on the product. Is it vegan? 100% natural?, has it been lab tested?

We retail a 1000mg full spec. tincture for $30…

1 Like

Thank you friend! Exactly what I was looking for. @Killa12345

Aaaaaaaaaaaand just like that hot disty is going for $1,950 per kg on futures… I hope you got the money you needed labcanna because it’s going to be hard to sell it for more now

3 Likes

me as well

This is updated info: https://7leaf.life/collections/oils/products/cbd-oil-2000mg-high-potency-organic-hemp

1 Like

I mean, it’s a good deal for the guy selling it I suppose.

We finally dropped our tincture prices slightly in January from what they were 4 years ago when hot cbd distillate was $17,000/k. Went from 750 to 900mg for $75, so the margins were great for a while. Now we’ll likely drop that 900mg tincture to $45 and see how it performs there. Only thing is, we paid $8,500 per kilo when we made this batch of tinctures back in January and overpaid for bottling ($3.30/unit) so the margins are going to shrink quite a bit. It all evens out.

On the retail side It’s better to run 20%-50% off deals frequently than just drop your prices that much that quickly, especially in a volatile market like this. Once you drop your prices, you can’t just raise them back up and expect to maintain your customer base. Plus, marketing of course. Errbody loves a deal.

Wholesale on the other hand, that’s a totally different ballgame.

1 Like

Yes, ratios are the thing now for therapeutic effects, 1:2, 1:5, 1:10, 1:20. Personally, I’m ok in the 1:20 or 1:10 range (more CBD). Soon we hope to be able to mix in more minors as well…the plant has innate intelligence and a kind of consciousness, this is key, we co-evolved with them…

Anecdotal experience has been the main driver of medicinal therapy for thousands of years, and much of the technology derived from it has been quite powerful. Indeed, its arguable that most pharma medicine was stolen from indigenous and anecdotal sources. In many senses, big pharma is simply a system of theft of natural resources that we co-evolved with, and that gifted intuitive individuals have used to heal people forever…

Sorry alchemy, anecdotal evidence is the enemy of good science! Real research propels medical science. We’ve made more progress in the last 150 years using real science than in the previous 40,000 years using anecdotal evidence. Talking about how something makes someone feel is way different than quantifying receptor binding affinities!

2 Likes

Lest you forget some the greatest discoveries are written on a napkin.

3 Likes

Exactly! Pricing for all CBD products are falling, I am able to get 4000mg CBD for under $49.95
https://7leaf.life/collections/oils/products/4000mg-cbd-balm-lotion-all-natural-lavender-mint-balm-cbd-salve

How about when biomass is sub $1?

Makes sense at 5%.

1 Like

Itll be half that in a few months.

ya anything sub 8% isnt even worth the time.

but ya if biomass thats 10% hits sub 1$ then for sure

2 Likes

also it would be more realistic to get pricing on 50-100 kilo orders. 1000 kilo order pricing is going to be great but very rarely go through. 50-100 liter order pricing would be a much more realistic standard.

you see all the crops that got destroyed out west? watching the biomass prices YO-YO is crazy

I agree, I found some 7% biomass for $5/lb and was considering it but after crunching the numbers it doesn’t make sense to process it when I can just get isolate for $2150/kg now without all the work.

1 Like