500Kg @$1950 per kilo! Full Spec CBD Distillate for sale B2B

Hi there! I go by a pseudonym in the Hemp Industry as “Nickle Pickle” but my name is Nick, and I’m a Co-founder and owner of Coalescent Labs.
I have about 500 kilos of full spec distillate we made in our lab in Colorado available for sale to licensed processors. I am brand new to Future4200 and look forward to learning how to maneuver well and learn from this community. Yes it is over .3% delta-9 and CBD ranges are between 78%-82% and total cannabinoids totaling around 86-90+
I have COA’s available upon request and I’m more than happy to send a sample for your own verification. Please reach out at 970-413–1134 for a COA or email me at nick@coalescentlabs.com
Look forward to providing y’all with great cannabinoids in great volume! We are interested in contracts as well!

3 Likes

There’s a verification process here to sell CBD.

Guess you should start by reading the FAQ at the top.of the home page. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

As far as we know you’re another scammer

Interesting. Does the fact that I’m Level 2 verified mean anything?

Ah I see. I misunderstood. I was under the impression once I was Level 2 verified that everything would be Kosher. My apologies

We’ve been verified with Level 2 CBD verification, but that doesn’t appear to have actually shown up next to names yet.

Apologies BG305.
I met with Murphy Murri this Saturday and paid my dues for Level 2 verification and then waited for her introduction. I presumed everything was kosher after.

Was this supposed to be for T free broad spectrum?

Distillate cannot by definition be full spectrum.

1 Like

In Colorado it can sir, as well as some other states as long as it’s not to consumers and sold to another manufacturer.
Also I would disagree to your definition of distillate. All CBD distillate is full spectrum until it’s adulterated in many given manners as or if it was distilled from remediate crude or came from the emerging THC-Free genetics. Just my two cents. Always willing to learn
Freeimage|230x500

No problem my bro. Just trying to keep it civilized around here. Welcome to the team. :100:

1 Like

Nah like I’m asking is this T free or hot ? We do both. I’m assuming by the answer it’s hot?

And as far as full spectrum be broad spectrum

Full spectrum means the ratios EXACY mimics the plants profile.

Broad spectrum means it has a broad profile of trace cannabanoids but no longer has the same profile as the ratio as the plant it was extracted from.

And then of course isolate is an isolated compound.

What do you define full spectrum as?

3 Likes

Apologies, under your profile settings you can change your badge to reflect the verification.

1 Like

There we go – We’ve got that Level 2 verification tag now!

1 Like

Honestly, I like how you just put things.

I’m my experience thus far in the industry dealing with buyers, they have always referred to “Broad Spectrum” as anything .3% and under, and then “T-Free” obviously being THC Free. Leaving “Full Spectrum” In conversation to mean unadulterated distillate that is above .3%.
But maybe that’s because I’m most familiar with the Colorado market.

1 Like

The public is dumb. Flat out lol. It’s pretty much become a worthless word because it’s completely lost all meaning. It’s turned into just meaning .3 thc above or below

1 Like

Id define full spec the same way. Although really I’d say it’s just not “distilled” or a fraction. I’d call Sub zero winterized and filtered with powders still a “full spectrum”

Ya until the natural ratios have been drastically changed via distillation etc then it remains full spectrum