Carts that don't sugar

100% Live Resin from WPFF, Fully Decarbed, perfect viscosity, clarity and flavor.

These are testing in at low to mid 80s Cannabinoid Potency and 4-9% totalTerpenes

Slow (multi day) sealed decarb process is the key - Can’t sugar.

No disty, not HTE, full on LR

4 Likes

How do I get samples?

Shoot a couple my way, let me check them out

I gave the office contact number above. Hit me up and i can get you a couple samples to try

Can you explain to a rookie the “Slow (multi day) sealed decarb process” :slight_smile: Thanks

Dart is basically an njoy nicotine vape I believe

If they can move away from plastic I would be into it.

pretend you’re making diamonds, but turn the temp up too high (45C?).

wait a week.
or whatever.

perform bromocresol decarb test at intervals; Tricks of the trade - #655 by CdpIchem

because: Decarb under pressure to retain terps?
and So I made a thing to decarb with....

4 Likes

do you decarb it with heat?

Yes with Heat…

1 Like

Is there any other way???

1 Like

7 Likes

MgO is a decarb catalyst i believe. Haven’t tried it myself.

3 Likes

Did you ever try these out?

I keep spacing on it, wondering if anyone else has tried out the Vuber C1.

I have not gotten samples yet.

1 Like

No one currently has given a call to discuss getting samples.

can’t believe its been this long since I’ve been on but I use “BOLD” carts out here in az

I bought some vubers. They made my live resin taste like a ps4

4 Likes

I had similar with the cotton intake, but the quartz was good. Been testing a couple porosities out with good results so far.

@CdpIchem Any more thoughts on this? Historically I have tried to keep my THC:THCA ratio at a max of 2:1 but haven’t performed tests in house yet. Have you observed success with THCA higher than that?

Like everything in this biz, there doesn’t seem to be any particular formula that is 100% foolproof!
This is especially true with “live” carts where the terp profile changes from strain to strain. Terps obviously play a role in keeping the THCa in solution. It’s hit and miss… Full decarb is the only way to be sure. Lower temps and a covered vessel can keeps terps from unwanted degradation.

From Tricks of the Trade…

CdpIchem
Regular

Nov '20

I guess I waited too long to edit my original post, but here it is again with the promised picture…

Here’s one. We generally (always) decarb in a stainless steel pot on a hot plate with overhead stirring. When I decarb and I want to keep my terps from evaporating I use a glass lid with the center knob removed, invert it and put the stirrer through the center hole. The terps noticeably drip back into the pot! Also, most of these same lids have a thermometer hole so I slide my digital thermometer down the hole, run a rubber band from the pot handle around the thermometer shaft to keep it off the bottom and away from the stir shaft.

And for smaller batches…

3 Likes