Carts that don't sugar

I wrote a long reply but in the effort of being an open book and not waiting for reply approvals if you have specific questions I am happy to answer by phone if you want to call the office line 9-5 M-F PCT. 206-582-2899 We like talking about tech and spend alot of time thinking about said tech so we are happy to talk to anyone that has questions. The main reason we created this item was for mass production speed and to remove the clogging and splatter issues that most cartridges suffer from.

It is a single hole that the flows go down into a specially designed microporous element that is not a typical CCell style cylinder. The flow isn’t the same so the aperture hole size doesn’t correlate but the one hole size is 5mm. I will try and answer the questions in order and confirm that the cartridge I designed was the C1 tanker by Vuber so there is no confusion. For 95% distillate it doesn’t work really. We sell them mostly for Live resin and CBD. For the filling question you have an open hole for the needle gauge instead of going around a center post. You are asking alot of questions about the specific oil and I did not make that oil. Only the cartridge that we sell. I do know from them there is no MCT and this goes through a legal rec store but for further questions you would have to ask them about there oil. This cart it is impossible to get splatter in your mouth. The vapor accumulates between the two chambers instead of straight up through a center post. There is not a pathway for oil to your mouth on this one and is not something anyone has ever experienced. It can get in between the chambers but mostly you just get a browning of the outer chambing from the vapor turning back to a solid and it starts looking a bit like a bong. I take no offense to questions or criticism just making sure everyone is certain on the cartridge I am talking about.

2 Likes

Okay you peaked my interest with pourus element. Is this similar to a health stone ?

1 Like

Nope. It is Silicone Dioxide based so it is considered microporous quartz but you are way off on the shape :wink: The shape is so you have a gravity feed chamber that is slowed to prevent oversaturation. It is a bummer because it also is the reason thicker things don’t work as well (that and the fact that a vacuum can occur especially at elevations above 5k ft) It does make it so the thinner stuff runs really really well. Normal CCell style elements have vapor that comes out of the middle of a saturated cylinder when the sintered coils get hot. We don’t use this method at all really. I think in comments from people first seeing it I didn’t do so hot on the outer appearance and I get a bit of pushback on the size and look but honestly we tried lots of ways to make it the standard 10.5mm diameter and it just never worked right.

1 Like

So quartz-silicate correct?

I just meant the element style

These are interesting as you actually dont want to cap them right away which is counterintuitive to traditional carts. They actually work better if you leave the mouthpiece off during saturation. We have samples and I always like to get feedback so feel free to reach out. Still made in china but at least designed and patented in the US

1 Like

SiO2 yes. It is microporous in the same way a ccell is. My porosity isnt the same though. A random matrix like both those and the health stones you posted.

2 Likes

I’ll look into one of these soon thank you :pray:t3:

100% Live Resin from WPFF, Fully Decarbed, perfect viscosity, clarity and flavor.

These are testing in at low to mid 80s Cannabinoid Potency and 4-9% totalTerpenes

Slow (multi day) sealed decarb process is the key - Can’t sugar.

No disty, not HTE, full on LR

4 Likes

How do I get samples?

Shoot a couple my way, let me check them out

I gave the office contact number above. Hit me up and i can get you a couple samples to try

Can you explain to a rookie the “Slow (multi day) sealed decarb process” :slight_smile: Thanks

Dart is basically an njoy nicotine vape I believe

If they can move away from plastic I would be into it.

pretend you’re making diamonds, but turn the temp up too high (45C?).

wait a week.
or whatever.

perform bromocresol decarb test at intervals; Tricks of the trade - #655 by CdpIchem

because: Decarb under pressure to retain terps?
and So I made a thing to decarb with....

4 Likes

do you decarb it with heat?

Yes with Heat…

1 Like

Is there any other way???

1 Like

7 Likes

MgO is a decarb catalyst i believe. Haven’t tried it myself.

3 Likes