Cartridge information

c7 is the model ive found works best and its also super cheap so thats the one ive zeroed in on. It’s only drawback is it’s not “premium” feeling. boro tubes and metal/glass/ceramic mouthpieces go along way in how the cart looks and feels without actually affecting the quality of the vape really. the c7 is plastic tube with plastic or metal mouthpiece so its quite a bit cheaper because of that and it works just as well or better so i think its the best overall option but like ive said before this industry is a fashion show and that stuff matters so if you are really marketing a “high end” product then the c18-vc might be better.

http://www.ocitytimes.com/fo/pd_763_en.html
http://www.ocitytimes.com/fo/pd_768_en.html

3 Likes

Def appreciate it brother

Why are you guys cutting your distillate? Is it to get it to flow or to adjust potency? Or something else?

I’m talking a cut beyond flavor. We used to cut with PG to get oil to flow in ecig carts, but now that there are big hole ceramics available we haven’t done anything like that.

Not judging, just trying to understand. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for all the info. I will share with anyone that asks. You mention HTE what does that stand for? I purchased terpene blend is this considered HTE? I was planning on mixing with live resin and or shatter at about 3-6%. I wanted to share the company I found for cheap organic terpes. They are a retailer for ricco chemicals that makes a terpene line called abstrax. It is the cheapest Ive found. All seem to be organic steam distilled. The company is called emerald scientific and the product again is abstrax. I got 6 bottle sampler for 150$ shipped (i chose 2 day air) 6 /2 gram bottles of strain specific terpene blends. You chose the bottles. They recommend working way up from 3% no higher then 15% so 1 bottle will mix .5-1 oz of concentrate. Seemed reasonable. You can also get direct feom Ricco but its the same price and you have to email a few times get an order form physically fill it out and scan, fax or mail it to them. So I just went with the authorized reseller.
Again props to the OP and Thank You. Taking many recommendation from here and Im going to try the V12 carts you recommend too.
I have had some success with pure distillate no cutting agent at all in the clone 1:1 ccell carts. Work great. Mouth piece /chiminy stack gets gunked up so thus the terpes.

1 Like

http://www.inchem.org/documents/jecfa/jecmono/v44jec10.htm
Here is a link to testing done by the WHO. Gives pretty good information on some of the other cutting agents used in vaping which are found to be less harmful than the pg and vg blends

4 Likes

Hey, thanks!

1 Like

Is the general rule of thumb, larger intake hole for higher viscosity oil? If the holes are to large for a low viscous oil will you end up with oil in your mouth?

1 Like

I’ve never got it in my mouth usually just leaks more but it happen I guess

1 Like

Any word on these carts?

After waiting months and many delays for our very large order of cove carts direct from Convectium. These carts have many design flaws. The air flow resistance is too open, oil doesn’t draw into the coil fast enough and the holes are placed too high off the bottom of the cart. Ill be going with Jupiter ccell cartridges most likely over these. Unable to get a decent hit that doesn’t have a hint of burnt coil.

3 Likes

From there website it says they have a location in california. Im curious if anyones here has actually gone there.

Anyone used pax pods and have info or tips about them?

I like the sales guys and these are the guys that have the shark 710 auto filler and capper. Their carts are still getting updated why we havnt switched from our current supplier

I have been there 3 times they are about 30 mins from my house and had them do samples with our own oil, I was more intrigued from the autofiller and capper which they still havnt made perfect. I’m trying to not hand fill anymore lol

2 Likes

I’m in the same place with not wanting to fill manually anymore but ill be happy with a semi automated systems in the short term lol. I also brought a syringe full of my co2 oil when i went to iKrushers location in san fran lol

1 Like

Does anyone know if this stuff is safe to be smoked? I understand that the temperatures are higher than vaping.

what do you mean?

Anyone know if you can get CCELL carts and batteries branded?

Consistently being told they are the top performers as well

Yes you can customize CCell products with your own branding. Feel free to message direct for more info.

Ccell’s are top performers depending on the concentrate mixture you are using,

Hey guys I tried these carts they were ok, they started spitting pretty quick, but tasted great, what do y’all suggest thc live resin with true terp viscosity… Thanks guys

https://vod.ebay.com/vod/FetchOrderDetails?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2673&itemid=263622576709&transid=2213052202016