Cartridge information

This is why I suggested a thread with direct links to suppliers. Everyone always says “order from China” which means dhgate or alibaba but with so many different manufacturers it’s takes so much time to find the good suppliers. People always say “sort through them until you find a good one”. Like if you have already done that why not share the info and save us all a bunch of time!?!?

6 Likes

Which knockoff ccells? Dhgate ones? How do you feel about sc1 vs ccell with the white tips?

If artificial terps are going to be used what are the best brands? True Terpenes seams to be what everybody uses for strain specific terps but what are some company’s that have good fruit flavor for cartridges? A lot of people still ask me for a strong fruit flavor over a Cannabis strain profile

I really meant CCELL type carts. I have sent a request for pricing from APEX and have a sample coming from IKrusher. Regarding Alibaba, I’ve done allot of business on there. Love the platform! BUT everything takes a huge amount of time. So I was hoping for some pointers regarding companies you or someone has tried that were either good or bad. Some reviews to help guide us in the right directions.

do u mean the c18-c? yes i have tried ocitytimes and that model specifically. its works well and is a good option.

yes i have been thru alot with cartridges too. ive had more issues with peices pulling apart and metal pieces breaking. non that i have bought from alibaba hav been pre primed with peg yet.

i did a post about ocitytimes alibaba and ikrusher

1 Like

it goes much faster if your on in the middle of the night

Perfect, thank you! The c18-g must be the version with the glass tip. I’m waiting to hear back from them. How would you say they compare in quality to Apex or Ikrusher?

1 Like

ive found ocitytimes to be reliable and cheap and their c7 models has the hardest hit I’ve found from a cart of any manufacturer
if u r talking about a model c18-g make sure it has a ceramic coil like
http://www.ocitytimes.com/fo/pd_768_en.html

1 Like

Yeah, that was my first question for them because it didn’t say one way or the other. What hole size have you tried?

all of them but im using co2 oil not distillate and im not sure how much of a difference that makes. i go with the largest cause ive never had them leak but none of the hole sizes were obviously worse and usually the airflow is more of an issue then oil-flow

2 Likes

I appreciate all the help!

My understanding is that a lot of these companies are knockoff manufacturers who take an original design from say, Transpring, or Ccell, and change something about the design slightly.

1 Like

How’s your experience been getting carts into the states (sending money, dealing with customs, using freight brokers, damaged goods, etc)?

Qtp,
I’ve never had any issue getting disposable vape pens into the states. The first time was nerve wracking because I had to blindly wire a chinese bank with an address that doesn’t translate thousands of dollars while my bank asked me 3 or 4 times, “are you sure? once we send it you can’t get it back.”

4 Likes

FWIW, according to a saleswoman at Ocitytimes, cart models: c18, c18-vc, c1 are their current carts that have no glued internals.

Im leaning to the C1…

Going to be using 10% canna terps and hopefully just decarbed and winterized bho

Thanks for sharing sources and experiences!

2 Likes

I started out with orders on around 200$ and used paypal to avoid those moments lol

2 Likes

i recommend c18-vc from that list

2 Likes

What’s the best cart out and how much are they for 1k and 5k orders. In your opinion with this company