Cannabis Industry Resumes [Offered Service]

I’ll be posting some of the updated resumes soon. Just been seriously busy and I have to get permission from each resume client which takes a while after redacting information.

I do need to update this OP because the resumes I have been doing look really great compared to what I initially posted. Much more professional now.

But as said above anyone can make a resume. There’s this guy’s example above as there are hundreds of other examples available online.

I started this service because I experienced paying someone 150 to make me a resume and I got a simple word document with some fancy corporate jargon that played on what recruiters want to hear.

I trashed that resume and made myself something fancy that got attention and myself a job because I have always had such a hard time getting hired without an insider.

I take your experience as a technician either in or out of a licensed facility and focus it on what you know and did rather than belittling your experience.

I also have a jobs listing thread to keep updated on jobs available near you.
Just trying to help everyone get the job rather than the chemistry graduate behind you. :beers::man_superhero:

Job Listings Thread :man_scientist: - Classifieds / Job Opportunities - Future4200

1 Like

i posted a pm here

1 Like

So what’s the best way to list a black market employer on your resume’s work history? It’s not like the employer was necessarily operating under a DBA or corporate entity like that, you know?

List them and the contact information for your supervisor. Interviewer will assume it’s all legit unless it is like 1989 in Nebraska.

2 Likes

How should i list them as?

Company:
Sole Proprietor?
Private?

I don’t think listing the employer by name is a feasible option…

I’m almost tempted to just make up a dba because of how trivial that information really is to whoever is looking at the resume.

1 Like

I would just list the role/experience and not who you worked for/with

2 Likes

References available, but then I’d have to kill you….

4 Likes