Cannabis Domains (For Sale)

It’s time to unload three of my best top level (.com) domains – any interest?

mrcanna.com – 6 Years, 11 Months, 26+ Days Old
Click To View Appraised Value

mrscanna.com – 6 Years, 2 Months, 30+ Days Old

thecannas.com – 4 Years, 9 Months, 2+ Days Old

1 Like

how 'bout tree fitty?

20 Likes

How did you assess those estimated values?

6 Likes

Cracker jack box?
Lol

9 Likes

I let go of the domain name tigerkingcbd.com awhile ago, you might want to snag that one too for a quick flip

6 Likes

I just want terpyana to buy rigratchets.com from me

2 Likes

Other than being aged domains, I do not see where these estimated value figures came from. The domains do not have any recognition whatsoever from search engines suggesting that these domains have been aged but not in use. Which is not the same as buying a domain that’s been indexed for 6 years. What makes a $14 annually charged domain worth upwards to 2k?

8 Likes

I’ve got
Weddingvapes.com
To set up a service like an open bar for your wedding or special event. Custom exotic wood vape pen holders for the tables.

Stayandvape.com
Michiganbudandbreakfast.net

Let’s see, what else would the wife like me to get rid of…

4 Likes

Domains are worth what someone will pay for them.

Some asshat squatted on the domain name that is my company’s name for two years, wanting me to pay him 15k and give him a portion of my company :man_facepalming: he lost his job because of covid and finally sold it to me for wayyyy less than that.

16 Likes

Thanks for all the love, the domains were appraised by the domain registrar (GoDaddy) using their internal metrics, which is what you see when you click the attached links. If you’re not interested, there’s no need to stress the ticket. As always, I’m grateful for the opportunity to bring something of value to the 4200 community, even if the value of that something isn’t widely agreed upon. Price is what you pay, value is what you get. For the price, these domains present a good value. The right speculative investor will understand and appreciate the significance and potential of each domain. Speaking as an industry professional with 10+ years of experience in commercial web development, the fact that they have not been utilized while aged is actually quite ideal for a new company that doesn’t want the inconvenience of wiping years of irrelevant and inconsistent search results from multiple engines. Thank you for your time everyone, I feel blessed for these responses. Much love.

That’s such a shitty business model.

2 Likes

All jokes aside these are good domains and I think the first two are worth what he’s asking.

1 Like

This is the stupidest nothing’s I’ve ever heard.

Buying and selling domains you aren’t using isna sleezy scummy thing to do…

You aren’t bringing jack shit to the table. And those domains are fucking garbage names dude. Those were probably 6 bucks each a while ago bc nobody fucking wants them.

.mr canna? Is that real. Sounds like a cleaning company with gay dudes who use pink mops.

This is a form of poaching and taking advantage of people.

8 Likes

Do you feel blessed knowing you are full of shit - google reset all their algorithms and search query requirements. If the site isn’t active and doesn’t have traffic currently it’s as good as a dead link. That’s why all websites as of 2021 are working on new ways to capture search queries since google is doing a massive algorithm update

2 Likes

4vz4et

6 Likes

Nothing but love for you guys.

My business model is actually a little different than you might think… and at the moment I am only advertising the domains and not the entire model. Previously, I have advertised the model, offering design, development, and consulting services (free of charge) to 4200 members. The offer still stands.

Additionally, I pay high annual fees to offer the lowest rates on domains, hosting, and web services that anyone can possibly offer - and I am donating 100% of the proceeds to 501c3 charities.

I have no reservations about asking for the same amount my domain broker quoted, instead of fabricating prices unilaterally.

As always, I strive to add value to the community, and if I’ve missed the mark for you today, perhaps check back tomorrow and see if you feel any differently. A lot can change in a day :slight_smile:

No one has ever made a meme for me :slight_smile: thank you so much! We are all entitled to our opinions and I just want you to know that I appreciate your input.

Although, I can honestly say that I don’t appreciate being called sleezy and scummy, I do completely understand that maybe you are having a bad day and need to vent to strangers in the Internet. No problem friend, that’s what I’m here for!

Also, these are domains, not urls… common misconception, but no worries :slight_smile:

1 Like

No bad days here. I just don’t respect people buying up urls and over charging for ten dollar sites bc they can. It’s really fucked up. You don’t think so bc you used it as a planned investment. Instead of letting some small mom and pop website startup maybe selling dog candies to sick dogs called mrcanna as a example, now you’re taking advantage and trying to profit instead of allowing regular people to start small businesses. This is why small businesses go up against a brick wall of costs to get going.

3 Likes

There’s no valid excuse or reason to buy up urls to sell them for more money. It’s a scum bag act. Plain and simple a leaches task.

2 Likes

You are such a kind and loving person, Elliot. Thank you for your replies. Is there anything else that I can help you with today?

8 Likes