Cannabis Domains (For Sale)

Go daddy

Lmfao!

3 Likes

We know

15 Likes

You know all about those

8 Likes

So it’s like copyright infringement for the purpose of promoting your business?

7 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

this looks like it can get interesting :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

5 Likes

I don’t see the big deal. If a domain is available and you wanted it but he has it, he’s entitled to sell it for a profit. Some domain names have larger values than others.

No harm in him offering what he has been sitting on for sale. I have a few domains for sale too, I just don’t have a set price for them.

https://extract.technology/

for instance is technically for sale.

I also buy up domains for the comedy.

https://coke.farm/

Lol and I bought this one specifically so one day I can see a competition amongst the ebeefers

https://ExtractorWars.com

Extractor Wars wants to see Summit vs XD, the other manufacturers can join too. :kissing_heart:
Extractors vs each other
Chemists vs each other

16 Likes

Both those made me lol

The extractor wars could actually be cool, like an extractors version of the lumber jack world championship lol

4 Likes

All businesses start as a domain with me.
Not a facebook page.

Gambling on domains is a valuable trade with incredible margins. But normally is losses for years and the more of them you have renewing annually the more you lose that margin.

So you better pick a winner

8 Likes

Buy it for 1$ and sell it to future for 10k

6 Likes

I wouldn’t know.

1 Like

True but buying domains you don’t need to take a exploit for profit isn’t right. Shouldn’t new businesses be able to get the domains they need without inflated markup from exploited greedy acts?

2 Likes

Actually someone in India appears to be squatting on Future420 . Com right now. Which is a brilliant (but annoying) squatting play because I guarantee new users assume this site is Future420 without the extra zero. I don’t know about you guys but in my head I call it “Future 420” or more often than not just “Future.”

Domain squatting is morally shitty if it’s intentionally under someone else’s name or trademark. If you buy a domain, put some generalized content on it to get it indexed by Google and build domain authority for later resale, then you are doing good business. This is actually very common with blog sites because blogs can be used to boost ranking on other sites. Building a site up for resale takes a lot of time and effort. If you’re patrolling state databases for newly registered mom and pop LLC’s who haven’t bought their website yet to force them to pay 100’s of times what they would otherwise, then you are shady. It all depends on how you’re using the domain. If someone popped up under the company name Mr Canna then OP would be both morally and legally obligated to sell them to it at a fair price.

3 Likes

Morally yes, but legally I’m not so sure about.

1 Like

I don’t have my .com
I’m waiting for my trademark to mature and then pursuing it.

1 Like

Legally, yes. Domain squatting laws are a thing now as this became a pretty common hustle in the late 90’s early 2000’s as big corporations slowly adapted to internet sales. I think it stemmed from a guy buying like Nike. Com or something ridiculous like that. He was asking millions of dollars for it but I don’t recall the details.

It can be handled outside the courts if a lawyer contacts the domain host. Domain hosts like GoDaddy do not care enough about their $17 a year from some guy clearly domain squatting to want to deal with court summons. If there was actual content on the site relevant to the domain name or being hosted overseas then it gets tricky.

2 Likes

he said they were registered via GoDaddy, not google.

1 Like

i usually call this place Future

3 Likes

I don’t even say the name anymore I just give my techs “that look”

5 Likes

I have always thought of Future4200…as a upper level college course numbering system … you know like Nursing/Chemistry/Psychology 1010.

3 Likes

6 Likes