CBD E-commerce??

@moveweight sorry I haven’t produced the videos yet, but I just finished the reseller website! I’ve trimmed it down to only the essentials (the most requested products)… domain registration, domain transfer, and wordpress ecommerce (with woocommerce and SSL already installed)…

for anyone looking to launch your website today (no joke)… use these two items from this exact store and your website will be fully functional within 15 minutes to 1 hour. I’ve been developing the web for over a decade and personally have not found a better solution anywhere. I’m the phone support so you can call me with any questions you might have about getting setup. The pricing was just dropped to the minimum allowed retail price, but it may take 48 hours to populate online, sorry about that. Also, I can’t remove the commissions manually, so I’m donating 100% of proceeds from this website to community organizations instead. Your website will have unlimited upstream potential to scale and grow, is entirely future-proof, and will maintain 99% uptime (guaranteed). I don’t want your money, I just to help. Please let me know if I need to simplify anything further to make this easier for everyone to execute, thanks!

1. Register Your New Domain Name
2. Choose eCommerce Package with SSL
3. Integrate Square Merchant Plugin

1. Apply for Square CBD Processing
    (if you use this referral link, we both get $1k free processing)
    (if you use this standard link, no rewards will be issued to anyone)

If you follow these steps you will be satisfied with the end result, because it works every time.
If you need to transfer your domain away from a different host, no problem… use this link.

WordPress Ecommerce

$23.99 per month / Price excludes applicable taxes and ICANN fees.

Get a full-featured online store with fast, simple setup.

• 1 website
  • Unlimited storage
  • Unlimited visits per month
  • Website backup protection with 1-click restore
  • Automatic daily malware scans
  • SEO optimizer
  • SSL certificate
  • 1-click testing site
  • Unlimited malware removal and hack repair
  • $550 marketing credit to Google, Yelp & Bing
  • Automatic installation of WooCommerce
  • No transaction fees